Ooltewah vs McCallie scrimmage

bipbopzot

Went and watched owls and the big blue.

Owls kicked one FG

McCallie scored 5 offensive TDs and 2 or 3 int for pick 6

Owls looked really tough at times on D.

Look o.k. on offense at times but couldn't move the ball on a consitant basis,alot of 3 and outs,or 2 and outs.

Threw alot.McCallie set the tone early by blowing up the big RB from Ooltewah on first series.

What does everybody think?

Wasn't that bad,We had one TD called back because of our recvr pushed off.We had a couple of INTs.ran the ball pretty good.McCallie scored on some busted plays by some new guys and thats why schools scrimmage each other to find what works.Owls will be fine.

Score would have been different in a real game that plays on offense were numbered, once they got to a certain number the ball changed hands. There were a couple of owl interceptions that could have ended with touchdowns but theyt had to give the ball back to McCallie on account of play number

Was at the scrimmage and it seemed to go well for both sides. The defenses were obviously further along than the offenses. Your kicker/punter looked good. Your bread/butter seems to be the quick passing game. Your receivers looked very good. The Owl DB's dropped a few potentials pix they should have caught... passes that shouldn't have been thrown.

The Blue running game seemed to work best when out of the backfield quickly. QB seemed to gain some experience in reading the option well. Did manage to connect on a few passes with the receiver being left wide open.

Both sides played everybody but the waterpeeps, and really got to see what works for them and what they need to improve upon!

Hopefully, next year you will join us for post scrimmage watermelon!

Score would have been different in a real game that plays on offense were numbered, once they got to a certain number the ball changed hands. There were a couple of owl interceptions that could have ended with touchdowns but theyt had to give the ball back to McCallie on account of play number

I hope your kidding ILUV!!!! If it was real game it still would ve been 5 td s McCallie- 0 td s Ooltewah!!! With that being said LB #51 for McCallie absolutlely knocked the supposedly stud running back for Ooltewah off his feet and backwards!!! One of the best hits i ve ever seen in high school football and the Ool player was in SHOCK :shock: He dodged that kid the whole night after that hit ha ha. Anyway we ll see how it goes this year but it dont look good for the Owls

Good scrimmage for both teams.NOBODY HURT. The first line teams played very even ball. I agree 2seam that was a great hit on the owls tailback. Welcome to high school Mr. Sophomore. He learned many things about big boy football yesterday that will make him better. Owls kicking game looked good. We did not miss a field goal.

Mccallie has a real advantage with their field. Owls slipped on the turf all night. Mccallie always has good athletes and this years team does look solid. They ran the ball well and played good run defense.

Owls left the field with things coming together slowly, but they are coming together.

Good scrimmage for both teams.NOBODY HURT. The first line teams played very even ball. I agree 2seam that was a great hit on the owls tailback. Welcome to high school Mr. Sophomore. He learned many things about big boy football yesterday that will make him better. Owls kicking game looked good. We did not miss a field goal.

Mccallie has a real advantage with their field. Owls slipped on the turf all night. Mccallie always has good athletes and this years team does look solid. They ran the ball well and played good run defense.

Owls left the field with things coming together slowly, but they are coming together.

Mr Sophomore is actually supposed to be a Mr Junior i think (not positive)anyway, i m sure he wont be looking for people to hit this year like in years past ha ha. I hope it didnt ruin him and he was the ONLY kid i saw having problems with his feet on the field and the reason is everytime he SLIPPED was when he saw McCallie LB #51 coming @ him and thats a fact!!!!!! Owls looked good on defense for the most part but the sophomore QB is the real deal and i d say he ll be starting by years end!! I hope they get coached up and are ready to play SOOOOOOOOOOON and we can enjoy a great season.

I can tell you this.,.there is NOT one player on that team with a mean-streak running through them.Alot of this team seems to have a chip on thier shoulders that is easily knocked off! Alot of talk and no bite,Except for one and he shouldn't open his mouth for ANYTHING!! :roflol: Seriously though...Owls have lost their SWAGGER and its sad.hope they do well,but only time will tell.