Clinton @ Halls Wk 0

92Dragon

Was at the Halls scrimmage tonight.....they really have a lot to work on...QB has good range on deep balls but lacks in the short game...Halls maybe had one play of ten yards or more....Oliver spring beat then by 3 TDs and made them like it...Every linemen on Halls team is under 200 pounds..DB'S looked pretty good...Clinton 28 Halls 0

Yeah Oliver Springs pretty much had their way with Halls, but OS is gonna do that to alot of teams this yr.

After watching Clinton this weekend, we have alot to work on too.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Oliver Springs pretty much had their way with Halls, but OS is gonna do that to alot of teams this yr.

After watching Clinton this weekend, we have alot to work on too.

WOW , OZ is supposed to be good this year? There is a God lol jk. Thats good to hear, it is rare when OZ is any good, but i like it when they are, good for Anderson County football. How is Pike looking Dragon92? Murphy Fair book seemed to be bragging on Him a lot on the Clintons evaluation page.

WOW , OZ is supposed to be good this year? There is a God lol jk. Thats good to hear, it is rare when OZ is any good, but i like it when they are, good for Anderson County football. How is Pike looking Dragon92? Murphy Fair book seemed to be bragging on Him a lot on the Clintons evaluation page.

Actually, OS is in Roane Co. Pyke has good footwork and is strong for a sophomore. He has the potential to be the best lineman to ever to come out if Clinton imo. Everytime he goes to football camp.....he comes back with some kind of award. I am really excited about having him for another 3 yrs!

Actually, OS is in Roane Co. Pyke has good footwork and is strong for a sophomore. He has the potential to be the best lineman to ever to come out if Clinton imo. Everytime he goes to football camp.....he comes back with some kind of award. I am really excited about having him for another 3 yrs!

Yeah, i know, but part of the city is in Anderson, so i count them as Anderson lol. Wow, thats awesome man. He sounds like he could be a jewel.

In what order did Murphy pick the teams in our district to finish?

In what order did Murphy pick the teams in our district to finish?

Fair picked 3AAA in this order (and keep in mind that he doesn't pick them himself, but has the coaches vote on a point system, so this is in actuality the coaches predictions):

1. Powell

2. Oak Ridge

3. Hardin Valley

4. Anderson County

5. Clinton

6. Knoxville Central

7. Halls

8. Karns

9. Campbell County.

Murphy notes that neither Karns nor Campbell County returned his request for a survey. They were due back in the spring when Campbell County was going through its coaching turmoil. Don't know why Karns didn't return one.

Fair picked 3AAA in this order (and keep in mind that he doesn't pick them himself, but has the coaches vote on a point system, so this is in actuality the coaches predictions):

1. Powell

2. Oak Ridge

3. Hardin Valley

4. Anderson County

5. Clinton

6. Knoxville Central

7. Halls

8. Karns

9. Campbell County.

Murphy notes that neither Karns nor Campbell County returned his request for a survey. They were due back in the spring when Campbell County was going through its coaching turmoil. Don't know why Karns didn't return one.

I think it will be :

1.oak ridge

2.Powell

3.anderson co

4.Harden Vally

5.Central

6.Clinton

7,8,9,Who cares...lol

1. Powell

2. Oak Ridge

3. Hardin Valley

4. Anderson County

5. Clinton

6. Knoxville Central

7. Halls

8. Karns

9. Campbell County.

Thanks HTV! Who is going to be on this weekend's The District?

Thanks HTV! Who is going to be on this weekend's The District?

We'll be at Scarbro Stadium at Powell High broadcasting from the annual Freshman Jamboree. Our scheduled guests will be the defending district champion Powell Panthers - QB Dustin McPhetridge, RB/LB Dy'shawn Mobley, SS Jonathon Staggs, and LB Gray Bunch.

Looking forward to talking about the games themselves beginning next week. Our "feature" game will be the 3-AAA's opening district game, Halls and Clinton. Football is here.

Edited by HTV