Vanderbilt recruiting story

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ut just had three coaches in three years so they may not be in a great position to talk about losing the coach

Didn't Maryland go to seven bowl games in ten years with Franklin as the O coord.?

I like the odds of him getting it done on West End. The state school people are already showing some nervousness about it too...THAT is a great sign.

ut just had three coaches in three years so they may not be in a great position to talk about losing the coach

Didn't Maryland go to seven bowl games in ten years with Franklin as the O coord.?

I like the odds of him getting it done on West End. The state school people are already showing some nervousness about it too...THAT is a great sign.

UT has been down the last few years but they still won 3 times the amount of games Vandy did last year. I don't know any UT fan worried about Vandy. If they actually provide some results on the field then yes. However, getting a verbal from one kid with a UT offer is hardly anything to be nervous about.

Edited by SEC1rules

lol

Recruiting is 75% of college football.

Good point.Fullmer won with talent not coaching savy,and compiled an impressive record for his tenure at U.T.For serveral years The Big Orange fielded the more talented team on any given Saturday,and when they fell short it was usually due to being outcoached...not outplayed.

They have 4 of the top 5 recruits form Tennessee for the 2012 class so far. Where you at Big Orange?

How about 6 spots ahead of Vandy on Scout and will be ahead on Rivals when team ratings updated. Were also 28-1 in the last 29 games. We have also had 3 of the worst years in history and still beat Vandy handily. All these Vandy fans are looking in their crystal ball and seeing things changing. When UT has the only crystal ball that matters, the one in our trophy case that says BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. I have to admit though your Bowling team is pretty robust and if they start airing College debate matches on ESPN 13, then I will start to get a little nervous. That is basically where we are at but, Vandy is smart enough to realize that right? I mean their average SAT/ACT scores are off the charts?