WGHS vs Cherokee HS

WGHS1987

Who will win the Opener, WGHS or CHEROKEE HS? Noone likes disgruntal parents or fans, so lets keep this topic under control. Be respectful with your opinions. Not being disrespectful to the Chiefs, but you will have your hands full with this 3A team.

Edited by WGHS1987

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cherokee has a pretty good QB that most of wghs should all know especially the old mosheim players. if i am right he is the QB from rogersville city school that always aired it out on them . if ya cant get pressure on him it want be good . but i am pulling for ya wghs. and if ya can get coach case to control his premature time out calling and save them when ya need them . this one will be a win for ya WGHS . REFERRING TO CD GAME AND AUSTIN EAST GAME ON THE EARLY TIME OUTS THAT HURT YOU GUYS IN THE END BOTH GAMES WOULD HAVE BEEN A VICTORY IF NOT WASTED EARLY . GOOD LUCK WGHS. :twisted:

I have said that for years about Coach Case. Always likes to call TO's too soon. Save em' Coach!

After seeing West Greene in the jamboree, I think they will be faster than Cherokee. This might give the Buffs an advantage. Haven't seen Cherokee play in a few years but I always remember them being big and slow. It will be a tough test for the Buffs but one I think they can win. Only thing that concerns me is that I hears the Chiefs have a pretty good QB which the secondary is the biggest weakness of the Buffs. However, does this Cherokee QB have anyone to throw to?