Whitwell

possum

Looked very good, especially against a bigger Grundy Co, team, you can tell that the coaching has improved big time

Yes hats off to those powerhouse tigers. They did look good against a bigger Grundy Co team........that just happened to play ZERO starters on either side of the line. but yeah they looked great against Grundy's JV.

Yes hats off to those powerhouse tigers. They did look good against a bigger Grundy Co team........that just happened to play ZERO starters on either side of the line. but yeah they looked great against Grundy's JV.

Great first post. Does not take much to figure who you are.

normally, we welcome first time posters to the T. Hoevere, we won't welcome you with the post you made.

• Upvote 1

All aboard the Nite Train to Grungy County. :roflol:

(Sorry Del, I couldn't resist on a 1st post poster)

Edited by rlh

I'm glad Whitwell is finally moving up! I'm excited to see them play! The past few years have been hard but looks like they are finally moving on! btw does anyone know where last years Coach Tierny went to? from what I hear, he was a pretty decent fellow

I believe Coach Tierney is teaching at Richard Hardy right now, if I heard correctly. I'm not aware of him coaching anything right now. If anyone else has more information, maybe they'll share it