Dobyns-Bennett vs. Farragut

dbFAN91

I would like to hear about the Farragut players and if they run the same offense they have ran in the past or if they mix it up. Who are the go to players? Predictions? Roll Tribe!!!!

Farragut runs pretty much the same offence as last year with #4, Cody Rule, being a good running QB and fair passing. No real deep threat but #9, Braden Urevick & #34 Madison Brown capable mid/short receivers. Potential break away running back in #14, Jacob Johnson. Strong offensive line and one of the best kickers in the area #17, Jonathan King. Defense is another story. If their results against Alcoa & Powell are any indication, much improvement is needed. Perhaps playing some good athletes both ways would help.

I haven't seen any DB scrimmages so I don't know how the team compares to last year. I think it will be a high scoring game with the winner making the fewest big mistakes. If Farragut stays close or is ahead in the 4th qtr, home field will be a winning advantage.

I don't see more then a couple of teams on DB's schedule that will be close too Farragut in terms of athletic ability.This game should show any weak points either team may have.I hope all our big guys are ready to go.I said weeks ago that I thought DB should win this game and hope we are healthy going in.I wish we had an old Oak Ridge type of team somewhere toward the end of the regular season to go with Farragut and Sevier county on the schedule.

I don't see more then a couple of teams on DB's schedule that will be close too Farragut in terms of athletic ability.This game should show any weak points either team may have.I hope all our big guys are ready to go.I said weeks ago that I thought DB should win this game and hope we are healthy going in.I wish we had an old Oak Ridge type of team somewhere toward the end of the regular season to go with Farragut and Sevier county on the schedule.

I miss those old DB OR games from the mid 90's and early 2000's. Them were the days, some great games.

Considering our schedule, i believe the game would probably be held at J Fred but i would'nt be against another trip to the "ship". My favorite venue outside of J Fred. Roll Tribe!!!!!

[/quIt'sote]

It's such a big-time atmosphere to play the Indians at D.B. Looking at your schedule , you all will likely go 10-0 or 9-1 (loss to Farragut?) , be ranked high in the polls , get a #2 or #3 seed in Quadrant 1 for the play-offs , and host 2 or 3 play-off games in Kingsport as long as you keep winning...but what's new? Unfortunately for all of us , the road to Cookeville goes through MARYVILLE.