Dobyns-Bennett vs. Farragut

dbFAN91

Will be interesting to see teams defense against the Tribe this year after watching every single team for the past 4 years loading up the line to stop Chris Sensabaugh.

I sencond that....and we may not have that big of a drop of in yardage from the FB Position this year. This offense the Indians run is fun to watch... we will loose that Seabolt breakaway speed but we gain the passing threat, which is a back breaker when the Safetys cheat up to stop the run.

DB is my second favorite team too. I miss the OR/DB match up bad. Anyway, have a safe trip and PLEASE beat Farragut tonite. I will be there pulling for the tribe. We don't care much for Farragut, about like DB and South.

I know this is a touchy subject with some DB football fans but I am just curious. How many band members travel to an away game like this one?

DB is my second favorite team too. I miss the OR/DB match up bad. Anyway, have a safe trip and PLEASE beat Farragut tonite. I will be there pulling for the tribe. We don't care much for Farragut, about like DB and South.

I know this is a touchy subject with some DB football fans but I am just curious. How many band members travel to an away game like this one?

I'd say the whold shootin' match will be there... just guessing though. What is that about 400 counting everybody?

Are you making a statement of fact, or guessing? Their calendar normally says "pep band only" if it's just the pep bend. They have it on their calendar like the whole band will be there. I heard it is about 330 this year.

A good friend of mine whose daughter is in the band told me that they are not taking the fullband...Just enough to make some noise. I assumed that was called a "Pep Band"....