Franklin vs. Siegel

callofdooty

embarrassed? We will be there on August 19th and we will see.

Franklin 20 Siegal 7

We are getting our defense guys back this week and the rebels will be ready.

I guess Franklin has forgotten about the last time the Rebels came to play in Rutherford County. A running clock in the second half of a High School Football Play-Off game. Now that is something you sould be embarrassed about.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel may be a team on the rise but Franklin wins this one. Too talented, too much depth, and good coaching. It would be fun every year to have a Wilco vs. Rutherford Co. challenge in week 0. I see Wilco winning the majority of these games this year.

So everybody lines up to play Lavergne? I have one thing to say about Franklin Football TOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOW to compete in this District! I like Franklin High School and have many friends in admistration there. But something has happened at FHS. In just a few short years the athleticism has plummeted and not just in football but across the board. I understand that some zoning issues have affected them quite a bit. But your premise is wacked! :popcorneater:

So everybody lines up to play Lavergne? I have one thing to say about Franklin Football TOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOW to compete in this District! I like Franklin High School and have many friends in admistration there. But something has happened at FHS. In just a few short years the athleticism has plummeted and not just in football but across the board. I understand that some zoning issues have affected them quite a bit. But your premise is wacked! :popcorneater:

I was just about to carpet-bomb this guy back into the stone-age, thanks for saving me the work lol

I was just about to carpet-bomb this guy back into the stone-age, thanks for saving me the work lol

And here I was going to remind him what the score was when Coach W LAST faced a Franklin team in a rather large game here in Murfreesboro. Give you a hint....semi mercy rule game where Franklin only scored in the last minute against the THIRD string of the M'boro team that took pity on them! :roflol:

And here I was going to remind him what the score was when Coach W LAST faced a Franklin team in a rather large game here in Murfreesboro. Give you a hint....semi mercy rule game where Franklin only scored in the last minute against the THIRD string of the M'boro team that took pity on them! :roflol:

This is not the past. This is a new rebel team with one vision. We will be ready.

I guess Franklin has forgotten about the last time the Rebels came to play in Rutherford County. A running clock in the second half of a High School Football Play-Off game. Now that is something you sould be embarrassed about.

The seniors have not forgot and that is why we will be ready for segal.

They seemed fast enough to compete (and defeat) Oakland, one of the perennial powerhouses out of the Murfreesboro district. I'll admit Franklin doesn't have great team speed, but speed only goes so far. Coaching, discipline, and overall football ability will overcome a lack of speed. The fastest team Franklin played last year was Fairley out of Memphis; the starters were out before halftime. Franklin was slower than just about every team they played in 2008, and still managed to make the state title game. Speed's important, but any educated high school football fan will tell you it's only part of the puzzle. See the state championship game last year, where Smyrna was faster than Maryville at just about every position. Should be a good game this week, I see Fraklin winning in a close one.

They seemed fast enough to compete (and defeat) Oakland, one of the perennial powerhouses out of the Murfreesboro district. I'll admit Franklin doesn't have great team speed, but speed only goes so far. Coaching, discipline, and overall football ability will overcome a lack of speed. The fastest team Franklin played last year was Fairley out of Memphis; the starters were out before halftime. Franklin was slower than just about every team they played in 2008, and still managed to make the state title game. Speed's important, but any educated high school football fan will tell you it's only part of the puzzle. See the state championship game last year, where Smyrna was faster than Maryville at just about every position. Should be a good game this week, I see Fraklin winning in a close one.

Congrats, you beat a Oakland team that was a shell out itself and was without their top 2 running backs. Franklin may very well win friday night, but theyre not good enough (as of now) to consistently beat 7-AAA's best