Franklin vs. Siegel

callofdooty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WD I would say a little of both. Siegel has 31 seniors and they said Franklin lost a lot of talent from last season. Franklin also has a new coach.

Next week will tell a little more about Franklin since they play Hendersonville. Siegel should not have much trouble with Lincoln Cty, sounds like Giles Cty handled them easily. The Siegel-Blackman game will be the next big test for the Stars.

WD I would say a little of both. Siegel has 31 seniors and they said Franklin lost a lot of talent from last season. Franklin also has a new coach.

Next week will tell a little more about Franklin since they play Hendersonville. Siegel should not have much trouble with Lincoln Cty, sounds like Giles Cty handled them easily. The Siegel-Blackman game will be the next big test for the Stars.

WitchDoctor familiar with LC Falcons. Get clock ready to run continuously.

"Bones never lie"

Edited by WitchDoctor

WitchDoctor, do bones say the continuous clock rolls on Thompson Lane night of 10/19?

Thanks and regards, Lee Ramsey.

WitchDoctor say if Stars stay healthy clock will roll.

It be little early for Thanksgiving but plenty of bird will be cooked.

"Bones never lie"

Edited by WitchDoctor

Do the Rebel faithful miss Clayton yet?? Or do you guys like getting mercy ruled??

Siegel having most likely their best team in school history and a great QB and skill people has nothing to do with the past history of Franklin football. 31 seniors playing against a young and inexperienced team is the result you got. Good Luck to the Siegel players and their coaching staff.

At star raider, I know this is meant in jest, but please refrain. As an employee at siegel I am held to a high standard of What I can and should say that isn't always followed by all on coacht. Thank you for the shout out though.I will say that im Proud of the stars players and coaches and look forward to watching them represent us the rest of the season. (Typed on phone i apologize for errors)

• 3 weeks later...