DeKalb Co. vs Warren Co.

TigerPride23

First official game of the season starts this Friday with the usual border clash between DeKalb and Warren. I haven't seen or heard anything about Warren Co. in any scrimmages. Does anyone know if they look to be better this year or worse? And predictions on the outcome of the game? I'm not sure DC has looked very well coached and much improved from last year in scrimmages, but just still have some things to work out. They look dangerous at times, but make mistakes that beat themselves at times. Hopefully that gets sorted out. Still look to be much better than last year with the new addition of def. coordinator. Warren Co. has been a battle these last few years other than 08 so it's up for grabs. I'd appreciate any imformation anyone has on them as to how they look this year.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you this, the new DC at Dekalb has had the Warren Tape in his hands for over a month or two now.....He's one of the best at knowing what you're going to do and when...If WC puts up more than 17, ill be suprised...I know the DC at Dekalb will have his troops in order and ready to go, as he will be just as jacked up....Go tigers!

I will tell you this, the new DC at Dekalb has had the Warren Tape in his hands for over a month or two now.....He's one of the best at knowing what you're going to do and when...If WC puts up more than 17, ill be suprised...I know the DC at Dekalb will have his troops in order and ready to go, as he will be just as jacked up....Go tigers!

Where is the game going to be?