Trousdale Co. vs Warren Central, KY

TCstinger

Here is a excert on WC from a football board preview in Kentucky. Not alot of info but tells a little bit. They are a preseason #6 in class 5A.

6. Warren Central - The Dragons regained some glory last year, with a district title and regional final appearance. But their season ended on a failed 2-point conversion attempt in OT against Christian County (state runner-up). They will be bolstered in their attempt to advance further by some of the best numbers they've seen in years – losing only seven seniors. Second year starter JR, QB Michael Bush and SR, WB Eric Brown will be looking to add a third straight victory over Bowling Green in their district title defense. The Dragons are hoping for a return to the years when they were on the winning side of their annual battle with the Colonels.

Roy I would have to assume you are speaking to me but no need as you are not playing Mayfield.

Here is a excert on WC from a football board preview in Kentucky. Not alot of info but tells a little bit. They are a preseason #6 in class 5A.

6. Warren Central - The Dragons regained some glory last year, with a district title and regional final appearance. But their season ended on a failed 2-point conversion attempt in OT against Christian County (state runner-up). They will be bolstered in their attempt to advance further by some of the best numbers they've seen in years – losing only seven seniors. Second year starter JR, QB Michael Bush and SR, WB Eric Brown will be looking to add a third straight victory over Bowling Green in their district title defense. The Dragons are hoping for a return to the years when they were on the winning side of their annual battle with the Colonels.

Roy I would have to assume you are speaking to me but no need as you are not playing Mayfield.

Sounds like we will have our hands full. Thanks for the info ToothPick.

Copied this from the KY webste! :mrgreen:

Aug 21, 10 Christian County at WKU 8 - 15 (L)

Aug 28, 10 Franklin-Simpson away 7 - 6 (W)

Sep 3, 10 Apollo home 48 - 7 (W)

Sep 10, 10 Nelson County away 10 - 17 (L)

Sep 17, 10 Warren East home 50 - 0 (W)

Sep 24, 10 Fort Campbell away 34 - 14 (W)

Oct 1, 10 Barren County away 39 - 6 (W)

Oct 15, 10 Grayson County home 24 - 6 (W)

Oct 22, 10 Bowling Green home 17 - 14 (W)

Oct 29, 10 Greenwood away 14 - 0 (W)

Nov 5, 10 Ohio County home 52 - 0 (W)

Nov 12, 10 Grayson County home 10 - 8 (W)

Nov 19, 10 Christian County home 26 - 27 (L)

Gonna be a challenge for sure. IF we play mistake free(fumbles,ints, penalties) should be a good game. IF that ref crew from Mayfield shows up...what was there names? Dewey, Cheatum and Howe.... were through. icon_twisted.gif Also if Creasy tries that double motion stuff, its gonna cost us yards. The refs aren't educated to it. What he ought to do is go no huddle for 3 quarters. Call plays with the players lined up. Just use the 2 QB rotation and swap'em every play. That would give those referees a REAL workout. roflol.gif Hale, they might cheat us to beat us, but they're gonna pay for it tomorrow.