Trousdale Co. vs Warren Central, KY

TCstinger

we are going to be tested early and often this season but i think we going to pull it out mountain i heard had a cake walk figuurs thats right beat up on the lil man (think out side the box) lame0000z

early and often? who's gonna be the big challenges? if the fcs game is gonna be over by halftime like you said earlier then that would make the rest of the season a wash.

no one's concerned with sissy mountain this season. did you hear how their jamboree and 7 on 7's went?

Edited by snoball5278

early and often? who's gonna be the big challenges? if the fcs game is gonna be over by halftime like you said earlier then that would make the rest of the season a wash.

no one's concerned with sissy mountain this season. did you hear how their jamboree and 7 on 7's went?

Snoball you and seven will be welcome for food in our tent in Cookville this year. Hopefully it won't be as cold as 2 years ago and we can get you out of your box seats.

Snoball you and seven will be welcome for food in our tent in Cookville this year. Hopefully it won't be as cold as 2 years ago and we can get you out of your box seats.

those conditions were inhuman that day, the complimentry wings were under cooked, the free hot cocoa was watered down and they didn't even have a place to check my coat in that pressbox! i'm telling you they treated us like animals! :roflolk:

lord willing and the creek don't rise, we can have a rematch on the astroturf. i hope we all get to meet there again. :thumb:

those conditions were inhuman that day, the complimentry wings were under cooked, the free hot cocoa was watered down and they didn't even have a place to check my coat in that pressbox! i'm telling you they treated us like animals! :roflolk:

lord willing and the creek don't rise, we can have a rematch on the astroturf. i hope we all get to meet there again. :thumb:

All I can say is go west TC go west. We may come up for the FC game. I'll see if I can get Reaction out of the house. I'll ask his wife 1st.

• Upvote 1

Trousdale Vs WC, I like Warren Central in this one. Trousdale will have their hands full. Warren Central is now coached by the former head coach at Graves County, Kentucky, a team Trousdalians may remeber from some of their visits to the Bluegrass.

Isn't that the game where Trousdale got cheated by a crew of KY refs?

Best of luck TC,you'll probably have to beat the refs and Warren Central.I still think you guys will pull it off. :thumb:

Isn't that the game where Trousdale got cheated by a crew of KY refs?

Best of luck TC,you'll probably have to beat the refs and Warren Central.I still think you guys will pull it off. :thumb:

naw, 88, that was mayfield, ky. they was still sore from when we came up to their home field in 1999 and beat that tail even after they watered the field down on on us pre-game. roflolk.gif it's the old ky motto, if ya can't beat 'em, cheat 'em. roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

Goodluck to these Trousdale boys. Could that Creasy man not find a closer game than having to drive all the way to Kentucky? That is a long ways to go. I do not know anything about these Warren Central boys. I garuntee you that they dont know what is coming their way though. I have read my Murphy Fair book about these Trousdale boys and they are real good. You think im joking but im not.