Trousdale Co. vs Warren Central, KY

TCstinger

I recall that 99 game where Trousdale snuck out a tight one in the rain and the 2000 mauling Mayfield gave TC on their home field (I believe there was a running clock that night). Then the one that gets the TC folks and always will is 09 when we spotted TC a 21 point lead then preceeded to whip the snot out of them. That turned out to be TC's only loss that year so when they look back and say we were 13-1 they still get to recall that defeat. We invited TC back but they did the right thing last year and declined and that saved them from yet another defeat at the hands of Mighty Mayfield who went 15-0 last season with 11 running clocks.

Anyway, back to this game, Warren Central's coach was at Graves Co who TC played last year and beat. I think TC could get run off the field Friday. What does TC have and what makes you think you can beat a big school like WC

I recall that 99 game where Trousdale snuck out a tight one in the rain and the 2000 mauling Mayfield gave TC on their home field (I believe there was a running clock that night). Then the one that gets the TC folks and always will is 09 when we spotted TC a 21 point lead then preceeded to whip the snot out of them. That turned out to be TC's only loss that year so when they look back and say we were 13-1 they still get to recall that defeat. We invited TC back but they did the right thing last year and declined and that saved them from yet another defeat at the hands of Mighty Mayfield who went 15-0 last season with 11 running clocks.

Anyway, back to this game, Warren Central's coach was at Graves Co who TC played last year and beat. I think TC could get run off the field Friday. What does TC have and what makes you think you can beat a big school like WC

yeah that '09 game was a thrashing until the refs decided at half-time that mayfield should win. i'd love to see a breakdown of stats and penalties in the first half as compared to the second half.

same thing we had last year that allowed us to beat them, honest refs. of course in the blue grass those are an endangered species. :D

Well good luck to you guys, Mayfield plays the late game so I will atleast get to see some of the TC vs WC game. This WC team is highly ranked in 5A and should be a totally different animal than like a Graves County which you drilled last year. Graves is a big school but they are not very good in football. WC usually is. If you can beat them then I will be the first to tip my hat to you but it will likely be a very difficult feat.

Well good luck to you guys, Mayfield plays the late game so I will atleast get to see some of the TC vs WC game. This WC team is highly ranked in 5A and should be a totally different animal than like a Graves County which you drilled last year. Graves is a big school but they are not very good in football. WC usually is. If you can beat them then I will be the first to tip my hat to you but it will likely be a very difficult feat.

it'll start and end with our offensive line, toothpick. they are our big question mark this year.

good luck to mayfield as well. they don't have any big athletic receivers this year do they? :lol:

You have to remember TC is just a 2A team.

In 99 and 2000, they were 1A.

You have to remember TC is just a 2A team.

In 99 and 2000, they were 1A.

Hate to share this with you but Mayfield is just a 1A team. We have faired well against Trousdale but should, we are not a average program. 7th Nationally in all time wins and 8 state titles. That said I love what I see in Trousdale, certainly not your average program either.

Let me tell ya something. I garuntee you that you are stirring up a hornets nest. If you would like, I can give you a little synopsis on these Trousdale boys to let you know just how good they are. That Creasy man is a real good coach. Trousdale has some big ole boys that can nock a hole for the runners to run through. You think im joking but im not.