Harriman at Monterey

olerockyrebel

Its one of the most Successful if ran right. This guys a loser Tapp has no "athletes" he may have some what of a team but no winning one

no athletes??? are you crazy! harriman may not have any "stars" but they have athletes! look at crass,lunsford,stubbs,mcabee,green! these guys are the real deal. lets just see how the tigers do tonight "bigman"

Get over it. It sounds like to me that you want the job yourself.

I saw this exact post in another thread.

I don't care what you say about the Wing-T. It can be successful.

Try and stop Trousdale County's offense with your defenses you mentioned in the other thread.

I don't remember the year, 04 I think, Greenbrier was the 3a state-runner up running the wing-t offense, so i'll agree if run correctly it is an effective offense. Personally, I hate the offense and think it is out dated.

Was at game. Two teams that don't appear very strong this year but happy our boys won. Proud of them for sticking it out after a bad first half

Where Harriman lacks in depth they have heart! First half worried me but second half they came out and played tremendous ball! Coming back from a 25-8 deficit then winning 38-25. Line looked well 2nd half too along with back Lucas Lunsford!!!!! Congratulations to the Big Blue now go take care of Kingston!!!!

• Upvote 1

Congrats to Harriman, nice out of district win. Looking forward to our district match-up later this year. Way to represent the DISTRICT!!! Best of luck next week and further down your schedule against your rival, Rockwood. See you guys later in the year.

Ya'll too, sounds like a pretty fired up start for Grace by the score of that Carter game!