Goodpasture vs. CPA

DANR

While the offense numbers speak for themselves, the biggest difference in CPA vs. Goodpasture this year versus last year was the Offensive and Defensive lines. CPA won the battle in the trenches even though they were significantly out weighed. Keneen Reynolds seemed to have someone in the back field the whole night and Goodpasture could not get much established up the middle.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the film of the game. Wharton has as good an initial burst of speed as I have ever seen. He looks like he is shot out of a cannon the first 10 yards.

CPA looked good. We finally have some big boys on the line for the first time in several years, and a couple of good running backs. Just one game, but they looked sharp and will be hard to handle with a very balanced offense.

Never said he wasn't good or shouldn't play. All I said was he didn't look impressive on the sideline physically. Obviously he is a special player.

Remind me to never ask you for scouting help when i visit nashville,you seem to care what a player looks like on the sideline, and i seem to care what a player looks like when he is running by the other team,and standing in the endzone...

Congrats Trey on a great game, keep it up and rest(all-state,Mr.football finalist) will follow.SOmetimes people get caught up in their own world, you just keeping knockin on their door!

ps:thats 1 you got 9 more,u told me u would return a kick in every game...Lol

Remind me to never ask you for scouting help when i visit nashville,you seem to care what a player looks like on the sideline, and i seem to care what a player looks like when he is running by the other team,and standing in the endzone...

Congrats Trey on a great game, keep it up and rest(all-state,Mr.football finalist) will follow.SOmetimes people get caught up in their own world, you just keeping knockin on their door!

ps:thats 1 you got 9 more,u told me u would return a kick in every game...Lol

What is your problem and what part of the English language do you not understand? :?: I NEVER questioned or downplayed Wharton's ability. Saying someone does not look impressive on the sideline is not a putdown, it is a statement of the very fact you are stating - that what you look like on the sideline is not what makes you a player.

I believe my past scouting analysis are pretty accurate if you go back and read them. You could do worse. :thumb: Seems like I posted that Cranford is an All-State caliber player. He had 3 catches for 100, a TD, and 10 tackles at safety.

Just watched the film of the game. Wharton has as good an initial burst of speed as I have ever seen. He looks like he is shot out of a cannon the first 10 yards.

CPA looked good. We finally have some big boys on the line for the first time in several years, and a couple of good running backs. Just one game, but they looked sharp and will be hard to handle with a very balanced offense.

CPA4Ever, is the film online?