JCM vs Haywood County

Yanker

Yanker, I hope you make the game friday. There is lots of excitement at JCM about the program right now. Whole new staff. Not one holdover coach. 65+ kids on the team for the first time in years. Outstanding young talent. Don't know how many games they'll actually win, but it should be a lot better than recent years. Hopefully they'll put on a good show friday night. Thanks for reppin JCM!

Two new coaches and already a lot of bad blood between the two men. JCM's head coach allegedly sent an assistant coach into the living room of Haywood players in an effort to 'recruit' them to play at JCM. I have no way to know if this is true but I do know that Haywood's principal reported the story to the TSSAA and their investigation kept a few players from playing this season. This preseason activity will make Friday nights game very interesting. Both teams are using the Tony Franklin Scheme so that too will make it a very interesting game. I hope all my coaching buddies in Madison County the best of luck tomorrow night. It's going to be an interesting year in Jackson Football!

Two new coaches and already a lot of bad blood between the two men. JCM's head coach allegedly sent an assistant coach into the living room of Haywood players in an effort to 'recruit' them to play at JCM. I have no way to know if this is true but I do know that Haywood's principal reported the story to the TSSAA and their investigation kept a few players from playing this season. This preseason activity will make Friday nights game very interesting. Both teams are using the Tony Franklin Scheme so that too will make it a very interesting game. I hope all my coaching buddies in Madison County the best of luck tomorrow night. It's going to be an interesting year in Jackson Football!

Not True! Read the Jackson Sun. JCM cleared. Haywood turned em in over sour grapes cause the kids quit on Calhoun. You'll see them on the field on friday! The ship is sinking in Haywood County!

Not True! Read the Jackson Sun. JCM cleared. Haywood turned em in over sour grapes cause the kids quit on Calhoun. You'll see them on the field on friday! The ship is sinking in Haywood County!

Some may play but some will not based on what the TSSAA report suggests. They could not PROVE wrong doing but there are at least TWO PLAYERS who are ineligible and every coach in the county knows about it. I'm not saying the head coach did anything wrong but there are some boys who will not play because they DO NOT LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS and must sit out one year because they transferred without a bonefide change of address. I don't work at either school and do not have a darn dog in the fight but I do think it will be a hard fought game. Both teams are near the bottom and are trying to claw their way to respectability.

Yanker, I hope you make the game friday. There is lots of excitement at JCM about the program right now. Whole new staff. Not one holdover coach. 65+ kids on the team for the first time in years. Outstanding young talent. Don't know how many games they'll actually win, but it should be a lot better than recent years. Hopefully they'll put on a good show friday night. Thanks for reppin JCM!

The YANKER would NEVER miss a JCM-Haywood County game...not EVER!!! I have followed this new staff and the talk about the program with GREAT interest. This could be a huge turnaround year for JCM...and the YANKER!!!! My father and I will be at the game...I AM THE ONLY YANKER IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER would NEVER miss a JCM-Haywood County game...not EVER!!! I have followed this new staff and the talk about the program with GREAT interest. This could be a huge turnaround year for JCM...and the YANKER!!!! My father and I will be at the game...I AM THE ONLY YANKER IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeehhhh what's a "yanker" ? If I may ask such ?î„…