Who wins 13A?

Gobbler1

Call Stevie Ray or Cude at 93.7. They'll tell you about it.

That's quite a feat to score 50 points but then again was it against Carrol ac.,a team that lost to West Carrol by 40 and to Bradford by about 35.I'm sure Butler could have scored 50 points in some of the games when she was at Gibson co.Against lesser teams,could just blow by people and score layups.We know Butler could shoot also but she;d have a field day against some teams just blowing past them.Same for T.T.as I;ve seen games in the past where she had 20 points on layups against some teams.And in some of the games this year,maybe not had 50 points but Coach has pulled the starters at the half or 3rd quarter in some games which are keeping T.T. from getting stats which could hurt her in her bid for Miss Basketball.But hopefully the voters will realize that she was pulled in a lot of games but then again,they may not look at that.Just that T.T. may be avaraging 14 points a game and another finalist may be averaging 20 points.I'd at least let her get her stats personally but Coach Johnson won't keep his starters in if they're winning by about 25 points at the half,.Fifty points is a a nice feat but if she did it against Greenfield,Union City,Gibson Co ,Lake Co ,Bradford etc,would be impressive.

Edited by mrbigster

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that noone from Huntingdon has scored 50. We have 2 that averages around 15 and a couple that averages around 10. We have had solid performances from every starter and the high scorer all year has been 18. So wherever the 50 pt rumor came from you can squash it. If we remain healthy with our defense we should go deep. To Mr. Bigster get your facts before you go bashing other schools about playing a lesser opponent. We have had 3 or 4 of our 10 games that starters havent even played the 2nd half. If Lowery wanted to pad stats I think he wouldve played it a little differently. Thanx

Edited by BlueandGoldBlood

I can confirm that noone from Huntingdon has scored 50. We have 2 that averages around 15 and a couple that averages around 10. We have had solid performances from every starter and the high scorer all year has been 18. So wherever the 50 pt rumor came from you can squash it. If we remain healthy with our defense we should go deep. To Mr. Bigster get your facts before you go bashing other schools about playing a lesser opponent. We have had 3 or 4 of our 10 games that starters havent even played the 2nd half. If Lowery wanted to pad stats I think he wouldve played it a little differently. Thanx

It's my fault. I heard it over the radio and I obviously misheard it or they missaid it. I know someone around here scored 50 points a couple of weeks ago.

It was a girl from Ripley against Milan I believe. Cude was doing the game on 93.7 & text me the final but I forget her name. Macklin maybe?

Thanks... and I know exactly who you are talking about from Ripley. She dropped 38 on Gibson last year at Gibson. For some reason, I thought they were talking about Huntingdon. I haven't seen Huntingdon so I didn't know if they had a girl capable of doing that or not.