South vs. Enka

TRIBE86

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enka is up 33-23 at the half.

Penalties have killed both teams so far, and general mistakes like a bad snap for each team.

Not much defense is being played, really.

And as I said in the scores thread, South got a fumble at the 25 with less than 30 seconds left. Ended up with the ball at the 16 with 2 to play, and went for the TD instead of the field goal. Not much confidence in the 1-for-3 kicker, I guess.

Edited by jimmyk9702

Home cooking is an understatment....that PI call on south late in the game was atrocious I don't make a habit complaining about officiating however that was unbelievable.

I'm not a huge South fan, but home cooking always stinks. However, I am a big Jake Weaver fan. What an athlete and a gentleman. Keep you head held high young man, you deserve the best in every walk of life. Keep up the great work.

I'm not a huge South fan, but home cooking always stinks. However, I am a big Jake Weaver fan. What an athlete and a gentleman. Keep you head held high young man, you deserve the best in every walk of life. Keep up the great work.

You've given away your secret. Your a South fan. I knew it was Johnson City or Pactolus. Anyway, South fans and players, sorry you got ripped off. Nothing worse than home town cooking like we usually get against us on every road trip. I will say that last nights game was called pretty well. Nothing very obviously bad at any time. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Home cooking is an understatment....that PI call on south late in the game was atrocious I don't make a habit complaining about officiating however that was unbelievable.

The film will show those were good calls. Enka penalized more than South. No excuse.

What is atrocious is the QB running the ball 30 times. He did it exceptionally well, but this is HS not MS. That's going to get eaten alive. There was one notable adjustment on O, but none on D. What are those eyes in the sky looking at? Adjust!!!!!

I agree on the adjustments and some play calling...a screen with 2 seconds left in the half instead of throwing it into the end zone....however the qb run was effective hilts...as far as the penalties go...looked to me as if the pi call was bogus...also Enka had like 7 offsides penalties...you couldn't miss those...no excuses....we had our chances.