Govs vs Smoky Bears

GovMan

Hello to my Sevier County friends. Looking forward to coming up tomorrow night. Always enjoy the atmosphere; the stadium; and the food up there.

Hoping for a good game. Sevier County has won 5 out of the last 7 vs the Govs ... including the last 3 in a row (thumped us pretty good last year).

I believe the Govs are improved this year. Some really good skill players, seasoned and big o line ... think they can put some points on the board. Don't know so much about the defense (do know they lost some big tacklers off of last year's squad).

How about the Smoky Bears? Haven't heard alot about them. Know that they will be coached up. I believe Coach Brewer and his staff are right up there with some of the top staffs in our area.

Any body from SC or WB want to weigh in?

Edited by GovMan

Hello to my Sevier County friends. Looking forward to coming up tomorrow night. Always enjoy the atmosphere; the stadium; and the food up there.

Hoping for a good game. Sevier County has won 5 out of the last 7 vs the Govs ... including the last 3 in a row (thumped up pretty good last year).

I believe the Govs are improved this year. Some really good skill players, seasoned and big o line ... think they can put some points on the board. Don't know so much about the defense (do know they lost some big tacklers off of last year's squad).

How about the Smoky Bears? Haven't heard alot about them. Know that they will be coached up. I believe Coach Brewer and his staff are right up there with some of the top staffs in our area.

Any body from SC or WB want to weigh in?

Glad to see you back on the T Gov Man. I'll be pullin' for the Govs.