Wayne County at Union City

wildcatpride70

My comments had nothing to do with the LC vs PC thread, Guru got on this thread and said WC wouldnt be seeing SP if we had to go through PC. All I had said is it would be an honor to play SP sometime because of the great program they have built.

I know, got off on a tangent, sorry. Forgot which thread I was on. It happens with old age. :roflol:

Guru is just trying to get a rise out of you.

Whoops...they ran the wildcat in the second half? I was asleep at that point. Woke up in the 4th quarter and the stands were empty on visitor side. Kept looking for that freshman that "leg pressed a 1000 pounds" to show up and take over. Sure didn't see him. Hey, just to help out, on kick off return you may want to tell your front line to watch the ball get kicked. Never seen an easier onside recovery in my life. Closest UC player was 15 yards back hoping he didn't get flatbacked for the 3rd time. Loved the cover zero defense. :twisted:

Whoops...they ran the wildcat in the second half? I was asleep at that point. Woke up in the 4th quarter and the stands were empty on visitor side. Kept looking for that freshman that "leg pressed a 1000 pounds" to show up and take over. Sure didn't see him. Hey, just to help out, on kick off return you may want to tell your front line to watch the ball get kicked. Never seen an easier onside recovery in my life. Closest UC player was 15 yards back hoping he didn't get flatbacked for the 3rd time. Loved the cover zero defense. :twisted:

.....Ok...The OCCHS Rebels beat Union City. They have played 50 times...U C has won....hummmmdo you know...I do....more wins tha n you are old I'm sure...something like 40. Now, the Rebels have been "whipped" by the tornadoes plenty of times and this year will be the last for some time. I guess you went to sleep while the Rebels were getting the crap beat out of them by Henry County...lol...lol. Now, that is just like the Rebels playin g U C. Numbers DOES MATTER. Oh...You forgot..this is a Wayne Co...U C thread. What..are you scared that the Ripley Tigers are going to spoil your season again. Union City will have a tough season..to many key injuries. If the Rebels loose say fare....or any one key player..your doomed as well. U C wioll be back....

.....Ok...The OCCHS Rebels beat Union City. They have played 50 times...U C has won....hummmmdo you know...I do....more wins tha n you are old I'm sure...something like 40. Now, the Rebels have been "whipped" by the tornadoes plenty of times and this year will be the last for some time. I guess you went to sleep while the Rebels were getting the crap beat out of them by Henry County...lol...lol. Now, that is just like the Rebels playin g U C. Numbers DOES MATTER. Oh...You forgot..this is a Wayne Co...U C thread. What..are you scared that the Ripley Tigers are going to spoil your season again. Union City will have a tough season..to many key injuries. If the Rebels loose say fare....or any one key player..your doomed as well. U C wioll be back....

Thats typical uc you get whipped an its never because the other team was better. By the way the young man just carried the ball 12 times for 128 the least you could do is spell his name right its FAIR once again quit the crying,yall need to stop worrying about the beating OC put on yall an maybe start worrying about WC. I hope WC puts it on uc big time just for the way your fans act!!!!!!!!!!

Was Wayne County the juggernaut that rolled into the Huntingdon jamboree and showed the mighty West Carroll how to play football?

Yep that was them and Idk about the showing them how to play...lol... you must be jokin...that was an awful game for WC, but what do you expect. We went up there for 2 quarters and everyone knows WC is a second half team.