Wayne County at Union City

wildcatpride70

What are you Wayne County boys preparing to defend, the mid-line veer or the wildcat spread? Those are two totally different offenses. If you know, let us know because we don't know what to expect.

I think our main goal is to try to tackle the guy with the ball. If we can stop the man with the ball from scoring then we can win this game. I'm not saying that will be easy but that is our plan.

What are you Wayne County boys preparing to defend, the mid-line veer or the wildcat spread? Those are two totally different offenses. If you know, let us know because we don't know what to expect.

Union City doesn't have 2 offenses; Union City has NO offenses. It has Keylon Hyde and an inferior supporting cast. The loss of QB Rutland was the last straw for a team which did not have much material anyway. It wasn't a missing QB which allowed Obion Central to run and pass at will. Union City has no material, period. As far as a UC passing attack, Union City doesn't throw the ball..now then, not now, not next weekend.

If Wayne County has a team resembling any of those of recent years, they can name the score.

Union City doesn't have 2 offenses; Union City has NO offenses. It has Keylon Hyde and an inferior supporting cast. The loss of QB Rutland was the last straw for a team which did not have much material anyway. It wasn't a missing QB which allowed Obion Central to run and pass at will. Union City has no material, period. As far as a UC passing attack, Union City doesn't throw the ball..now then, not now, not next weekend.

If Wayne County has a team resembling any of those of recent years, they can name the score.

Well, they were 5 for 10 for 43 yards Saturday night.... :roflol: ...That's like a West Coast offense for Union City....

i will ask you union city folk the same question because unlike what i am reading in last few posts wc does run the mid-line veer and throw in some spread which one will you decide to defend ?

i will ask you union city folk the same question because unlike what i am reading in last few posts wc does run the mid-line veer and throw in some spread which one will you decide to defend ?

They'd Better Defend the Concession Stand!...Because On The Field They'll Be Running For Their Lives!..LOL

Really classy comment. Bashing WC's football field brings real quality to the conversation. WC may have a "cow pasture" as you call it, but we're pretty darn proud of it. In case you didn't look around on the way in, Waynesboro has roughly 1/4 the population of UC, and it sits squarely in the center of the most economically depressed region of the state. So congratulations to UC for having ample resources to present us "the best football field (we) will ever get to play on". I guess the next thing you'll bash us on is the old yellow school buses we'll travel in. No, we don't have our own private black and gold buses to take our athletes (and band) to away games. I mean, shucks, I guess we're just lucky to make it on your schedule. Well, I should clarify. I meant to say "regular season" schedule, because we both know only one of us will be there in November;)

UC fans are classless, so you should not expect anything better out of them. Before one of them says it, they did beat us in 09 (Pirates)but what made it more painful was it was from a school we have no respect for what-so-ever. Hope you guys and as well as us, continue to win and both make it to the playoffs. Would be an honor to finally meet you and your kids. Good luck Wayne County.

UC fans are classless, so you should not expect anything better out of them. Before one of them says it, they did beat us in 09 (Pirates)but what made it more painful was it was from a school we have no respect for what-so-ever. Hope you guys and as well as us, continue to win and both make it to the playoffs. Would be an honor to finally meet you and your kids. Good luck Wayne County.

Would really enjoy the opportunity to play you guys some day, great program yall have built there and good luck to yall on the season.