Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

Here's my take on Fridays game. First thing is PC has to take care of the ball, big star or not hold on to the ball. Second, PC is having some growing pains without mercer, but with the return of Dill and his speed this should help solve these pains. Third, PC's defense is gonna have to fill the gaps and stop LC's running game. Fourth, PC's offensive line will have their hands full, if they get the job done PC will role.

Edited by chemtrail

LC did help us out a lot when we started fb back up again here,,and we appreciate it,,and i'm sure Coach Sharp is happy to see us keep it up and starting to have some success,,,been a while since we've played them at the HS level,,hard to do when they shoved us across the river with the private schools so long,,glad to be back over here playing the teams we play in other sports for sure,,good luck to both teams Friday night,,wish i could go

Watching the Game the new kids{PC} on the offensive Line are going to have a problem keeping us out of the backfield I dont think Tucker will even be able to get the ball off most of the time unless he dinks and dunks here and there so he will have to beat us with his legs just don't see it for PC. That is why we play the Game.

Looking pretty quiet on here for last few hours. Probably longest time since this thread started. I am glad I guess Friday cant get here quick enough. I am ready to put this game in the rear view mirror. I have to many friends in LC and PC . I do love the Panthers and will pull for them to win every game for the rest of the season. Hope everybody comes down and supports both schools. I expect a big crowd. Its cool Benji see you Friday but stay on that side win or lose .

Looking pretty quiet on here for last few hours. Probably longest time since this thread started. I am glad I guess Friday cant get here quick enough. I am ready to put this game in the rear view mirror. I have to many friends in LC and PC . I do love the Panthers and will pull for them to win every game for the rest of the season. Hope everybody comes down and supports both schools. I expect a big crowd. Its cool Benji see you Friday but stay on that side win or lose .

you forget where im originally from dont you

What I would like to know is where all this dang talenet came from? Lets do some stats. 2010 Lewis County loses to Mt. Pleasant 20-30, 2010 Perry County beats Mt. Pleasant 48-34. 2010 Lewis Co. loses to Collinwood 8-26, 2010 Perry Co. beats Collinwood 40-35, 2010 Lewis Co. loses to Wayne Co. 21-34, 2010 Perry Co. beats Wayne Co. 50-48. Now that was just 1 year ago that all this went down, and if you didn't have the talent then where did it come from. We've heard talk of Sparkman and Graham playing this year, when they didn't play last year, but thats only 2 people. I don't see how those 2 people are going to out man PC across the board, truth is LC can't out man PC across the board because you don't have a player on the LC team that is an equal or even close to an equal to Jacob Tucker......

It really don't matter.We have 11 guys that hustle and we don't just rely on a 1 man show like Tucker..

yeah but we scored 16 in the 3rd and 6 in the 4th and our offense was shakin the rust off and Forrest's defense wasnt bad and we didnt have our best 2 WR's on the field and yall will be sluggish and PC's fired up for this game because all LC does is run their mouth about how great they are and yet after 100 region championships yall cant get to Semi's??? thats pretty pathetic...and when PC finally has a good football team yall go runnin your mouth about how bad we are...we'll see on Friday if one of us is wrong..but i guarentee that PC will have a chip on their shoulder about what you guys are sayin and i know LC's looin over PC... might not wanna do that... :ph34r:

you hang out with greg?