Trousdale at Macon

BasilDuke

Here is a link to a good pic....better luck next year! Way to go tonight Yellow Jackets. Does anyone else think that number 5 for MC should have gotten tossed out for throwing his helmet?

score

Well, yes, that's the rule. Guy lost his composure, threw his helmet in frustration. I might have

done the same thing. Part of the game is knowing the rules & playing within them.

MC came into this game on a high from last week, got brought back to earth rather rudely,

and didn't handle it well. There were other similar calls that could have been called that weren't.

Coach needs to get this under control. Could be costly in a close game.

Coach Pemberton has a good team here. Lots of talent. A shorter leash might be in order.

The player, in this case, had no effect on the outcome of the game.

Hats off to a VERY talented trousdale team. I think this game will only make us better as a team, I know that sounds crazy but when u get whooped like that it can make a big change for the better. my only question is why not throw more on what seemed to be trousdales weakness early on? good luck tigers.... got a tough game next week!

glad to see trousdale right the ship, in a big way, after a tough loss last week.

i don't know what was said to him in the last week but, #4 "chicago" had a coming out party last night. he looked like a different person, dropping those shoulders and bringing the pain. my fellow jacket alumni and i were thoroughly impressed, we just hope it's not a flash in the pan.

jordan harper delivered as usual and it's seems our younger harper is falling right into line with yet another big kick off return and even hauled in a td pass i believe.

big props to the offensive and defensive lines on great performances, as well.

a special thanks to some great hosts from the macon community, always a great atmosphere and the best chicken i've ever eaten. we wish you all the best the rest of season and we'll be cheering your program on right along side you.

Edited by snoball5278