Preseason thoughts on Region 4a

beantheclown

RBS played at Franklin County Saturday. I saw them play once. They struggled, making 3-25 FG for the game though they made it to the foul line a few times and scored 15 points. Their opponent shot close 50 percent in the first half and before clearing the bench. That was one out of three or four games they played, maybe they did better in others, and you never know if they were missing anyone or if they were not in their normal subbing or even starting line-up.

Jackson County will win this region easily. However, do not sleep on the Trousdale County Lady Jackets. Clarkrange did last year and you see where that got them.

well what others don't know apparently is dickens rebroke her ankle in the trousdale game so i think that hurt crange, plus the 3 shot was only a 2 we have film showing her foot on the line when she took the shot.. but its all good, i also think you'll see things different from Lamar this season he has brought back the way he done things back when he won all the back to back championships, not so soft anymore....

district 7

1 Celina

2 JC

3 Pickett

4 C'range

5 Monterey

top 4 are interchangeable depending on what happens in the first meetings for each, the top 2 probably wont even be settled until the last game of the year the way this district is i expect a lot of close games this year (hopefully) for PC but... well who knows hopefully keeping everyone from last year helps out.

district 8

1 RBS

2 FC

3 G'ville

4 Trousdale

5 Watertown

RBS and FC are the clear favorites from what i know, the bottom 3 will be fighting for position.

Are you serious? PC 3rd..

While you are wanting all that respect .....could you please show Jim Brown some as well?

not sure why anyone would wanna show jim brown any respect, i heard him myself get mad at his players and call a time out and when the girls got to the side line he looked at them and told them they was dumb, and not that that was not enough said he happen to right after that call them double dumb, sounds like some kind of grade school stuff to me.... just know he is thankful i don't have a girl playing for him cause if he called my girl double dumb i would whip his you know what right in front of everyone in the gym..

I see 8a as a crap shoot, any team could end up winning the district championship. However, that is as far as they will go because 7a is just to tough. This should be a great season to watch and i am looking forward to it!

I agree but I think whoever wins 8a has a chance at going to the semis because the #4 in 7a is about even with every other team 8a.

not sure why anyone would wanna show jim brown any respect, i heard him myself get mad at his players and call a time out and when the girls got to the side line he looked at them and told them they was dumb, and not that that was not enough said he happen to right after that call them double dumb, sounds like some kind of grade school stuff to me.... just know he is thankful i don't have a girl playing for him cause if he called my girl double dumb i would whip his you know what right in front of everyone in the gym..

And after the lawyers get done with you, who would we call dumb?