Cleveland @ Knox Catholic

Bleedingblue

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No let-down after the Alcoa game. Lots of positive notes from that game and learned a lot about where they can improve, I'm sure. CHS back in the win column this weekend, I predict.

:popcorneater:

Believe y'all need to stick to Chatt area ..kudos for stepping up to upgrade your program to your old ways !!

Edited by DHSFB64

Catholic won 37-21. at one point catholic was up 30 7 i believe. Cleveland qb throw 3 picks and had 1 rushing td and 1 passing td. from the stats it looked to be like a pretty close game besides on the score board! props to catholic for handling business against a good cleveland team and D1 qb!

Catholic won 37-21. at one point catholic was up 30 7 i believe. Cleveland qb throw 3 picks and had 1 rushing td and 1 passing td. from the stats it looked to be like a pretty close game besides on the score board! props to catholic for handling business against a good cleveland team and D1 qb!

Will all these interceptions be on the Verses channel? Up to 5 in two games so far.