Bolivar Central vs Adamsville

smc4life

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar has some weapons but they better not think that beating up on a small private school is gonna be how their season goes. Yes adamsville has 19 seniors and some 18 or so juniors, but more important than that is the bad taste in their mouth after letting one slip away against a very good Chester County team. If Adamsville limits the big play they will be victorious in the end. Tweaks here and there and this adamsville bunch will start to roll. It starts this week with a home win.

Adamsville 28

Bolivar 12

Bolivar has some weapons but they better not think that beating up on a small private school is gonna be how their season goes. Yes adamsville has 19 seniors and some 18 or so juniors, but more important than that is the bad taste in their mouth after letting one slip away against a very good Chester County team. If Adamsville limits the big play they will be victorious in the end. Tweaks here and there and this adamsville bunch will start to roll. It starts this week with a home win.

Adamsville 28

Bolivar 12

Alright, Now we've got some talking going on! Let's get after it!

The Cardinals are coming off a tough loss last week! Letting one slip away has really opened these seniors eyes! Some times it takes a shakin to get you focused!

Bolivar be warned , this ain't no lil private school ! These boys are hungry! And the boys up front are angry! I look for the Cards to take out their frustrations!

Adamsville 21

Bolivar 6

I know Adamsville has worked hard to build their program and I commend them for that.......HOWEVER, i can't stay quiet any longer. The 'ville is crying they "let one slip away"....really? Good teams don't let that happen. You got beat. Don't make excuses! Secondly, you may "right the ship". that may be true, but it aint gonna be, this week. You have no idea what the speed of the game will be like against Bolivar. Someone posted that the Tigers have a couple of backs that aren't the calibur of Phelps. That is one true statement. They aren't the same calibur. Because they have 3 backs that are better! don't you just love football and trash talk!!! Bolivar by at least 17. GO TIGERS!!!

I know Adamsville has worked hard to build their program and I commend them for that.......HOWEVER, i can't stay quiet any longer. The 'ville is crying they "let one slip away"....really? Good teams don't let that happen. You got beat. Don't make excuses! Secondly, you may "right the ship". that may be true, but it aint gonna be, this week. You have no idea what the speed of the game will be like against Bolivar. Someone posted that the Tigers have a couple of backs that aren't the calibur of Phelps. That is one true statement. They aren't the same calibur. Because they have 3 backs that are better! don't you just love football and trash talk!!! Bolivar by at least 17. GO TIGERS!!!

Wrong !! Cardinals win !!

Tiger fan I do not know which three backs you were talking about but they must have stayed on the bus. Phelps would run circles around any of your backs. Your guys were good but not at his level. And yes having an illegal shift on allay that sets you up for 1 st and goal from the one is part of letting one slip away. However that is in the past and we can only hope the eagles continue to win so the loss is not as bad as it feels right now. On the other hand it does feel pretty good to beat your tigers even though we tried every way in the book to give you the game and then invented a couple of ways to try and do it. Kids held on and battled and we came out on top.

Does anyone have any info on the kid that got carriesd off the field by ambulance. Our thoughts and prayers go out to that young man for a speedy recovery.

Btw I do love football smack talk it is what this site gives you a place to do in fun. How does your crow taste this morning.