Mckenzie vs Westview..who you got

westview4sho

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game predictions

I saw the WV dresden game. I havent been able to see Mckenzie this year but i do know they lost "MR EVERYTHING" Max Arnold. I have a feeling WV is going to come out stronger than ever and try to jump on the score board early since the lost to Dresden. But Mckenzie is always pretty good. Im going to say 21-16 Westview

I saw the WV dresden game. I havent been able to see Mckenzie this year but i do know they lost "MR EVERYTHING" Max Arnold. I have a feeling WV is going to come out stronger than ever and try to jump on the score board early since the lost to Dresden. But Mckenzie is always pretty good. Im going to say 21-16 Westview

Mckenzie may have Lost MR. Everything who now plays for UT knoxville, Dont look for Mckenzie to be down.. i watch them practice and all scrimmages and jamboree.. they have alot of talent.. speed size and strength.. we are not overlooking Westview by any means.. But if rebels play well we should be on top.. i saw westview dresden game last week and it was a very depressing game..

Don't put to much stock in those stars. Not long ago the Donald kid from Huntingdon was either a 4 or 5. How did those stars work out? More players than not would love to be rated with 2 stars, even 1. If I remember right J Fisher, T Teague, E Fields were all less than 3's. Most kids going to college do not even play there high school positions. So I would say most are predicitions at best. the reason you hear of walk ons getting scholarships after a year. Potential is nothing without the total effort.

I would like to say westview but they need to find the offense. All the offense will be able to do is run and McKenzie will stack the line. Coady will be stubborn and overload a side to run. 21-12 McKenzie. Coady put players in for a small passing game then westview 35 McKenzie 12.

I wouldn't mention about anyone playing for UT, the are full of 2 star talent.

Westview will get it turned around and beat Mckenzie.

swing juice u UT is currently 12th out of nation in recruiting... :roflol: guess they just got alot of 2 star player.. thanks for showing ur ignorance <_<

u will find out about Mckenzie soon JUICE

Edited by rebelsfan6

Yea, and the 12th in the nation thing is gonna get you maybe 6 wins this year. Fulmer had top ten

classes year end and year out, and flopped most of the time. In case you haven't figured it out

stooge it's about coaching. Fulmer is coaching WHERE? Thats right. He's a joke just like Drooley.

I really could care less about Mckenzie or Westview, you're both bride's maids anyway.