SEQUOYAH VS MEIGS

red_nation

Chiefs football is ready to follow suite with Basketball and Baseball. Chiefs Basketball and Baseball both won the District last season and football looks to claim it's stake this year. I Know it was not possible, in the eyes of many, last year for Basketball and baseball but the Chiefs proved everyone wrong. Chiefs win this contest 21-7. The Chiefs offense is much improved with Dyer, McKane, and Huffman carrying the load. The biggest improvement is on Defense. Chiefs are still very young upfront and should continue to improve week to week. Good luck! Go CHIEFS!

I can't wait to hear smokinote's response to this one.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiefs football is ready to follow suite with Basketball and Baseball. Chiefs Basketball and Baseball both won the District last season and football looks to claim it's stake this year. I Know it was not possible, in the eyes of many, last year for Basketball and baseball but the Chiefs proved everyone wrong. Chiefs win this contest 21-7. The Chiefs offense is much improved with Dyer, McKane, and Huffman carrying the load. The biggest improvement is on Defense. Chiefs are still very young upfront and should continue to improve week to week. Good luck! Go CHIEFS!

Herbstreit and corso should be calling this clash of the titans!!!! Hey chiefs won a couple district titles last year and CHOKED when the big lights came on. Blind hog finds a nut on occasion. I bet everyone else in the district wish they had 1000 kids and two district championships to show for it. Have fun your last couple years in this district. When realignment comes next time, the chefs will be so noncompetitive they may drop athletics

Herbstreit and corso should be calling this clash of the titans!!!! Hey chiefs won a couple district titles last year and CHOKED when the big lights came on. Blind hog finds a nut on occasion. I bet everyone else in the district wish they had 1000 kids and two district championships to show for it. Have fun your last couple years in this district. When realignment comes next time, the chefs will be so noncompetitive they may drop athletics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflol::roflol:

Sad but true.

Edited by canadian

The road to a district title in football just took a u-turn. But if I know the Sequoyah posters, this will be motivation and they will use to win the state. NOT!!!! Carter Scott ruled the line last night, especially in the second half.