Trousdale County against Macon County

Roy Dillard

I was nice enough to create this little website here for you Trousdale people since you didnt have a website yet for this weeks game. I figured Seven or Snowball would have made a little website, but they must be busy this week. I garuntee you that these Macon boys have got Trousdales attention after they beat Joe Byrns really bad last Friday. I have read in my book about these teams and I still think Trousdale will win this game. Good luck Jackets.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was nice enough to create this little website here for you Trousdale people since you didnt have a website yet for this weeks game. I figured Seven or Snowball would have made a little website, but they must be busy this week. I garuntee you that these Macon boys have got Trousdales attention after they beat Joe Byrns really bad last Friday. I have read in my book about these teams and I still think Trousdale will win this game. Good luck Jackets.

you're the best roy, how bout you giv us a lil synopsis of these teams?

you're the best roy, how bout you giv us a lil synopsis of these teams?

Snoball, I have already made a synopsis on Trousdale, but I will post on this little website I created for you guys about these Macon boys. They have a real experienced passer named Dallas Grace. This Grace boy is 6'3 185lbs. He passed the ball last year for 1,104 yards and 13 touchdowns according to my Murphy Fair book. These Trousdale boys better get ready and cover these pass catchers from Macon. They also have a real big ole boy that plays blocker named Chris Escamillia. This boy is 6'4 275lbs. I gaurntee you this boy can play in the SEC. You can also ask these Joe Byrns people about these Macon boys. They beat them 35-7 last week.

Macon Co was pretty impressive in their win over JB last week,but JB's is no Trousdale. After losing last week,these kids will be FIRED UP. GETUM YELLOWJACKETS

Thanks, Pujo. The Jackets have had some "encouragement", this week at the hands of Coach

Creasy & staff. Reckon they'll be ready to go Fri. nite on the ridge.

Good luck to the "Dawgs" as well.

Snoball, I have already made a synopsis on Trousdale, but I will post on this little website I created for you guys about these Macon boys. They have a real experienced passer named Dallas Grace. This Grace boy is 6'3 185lbs. He passed the ball last year for 1,104 yards and 13 touchdowns according to my Murphy Fair book. These Trousdale boys better get ready and cover these pass catchers from Macon. They also have a real big ole boy that plays blocker named Chris Escamillia. This boy is 6'4 275lbs. I gaurntee you this boy can play in the SEC. You can also ask these Joe Byrns people about these Macon boys. They beat them 35-7 last week.

Roy that boy is big. Macon Co. is full of big blockers. They have a big pass catcher too. I could be wrong but this Macon Co. team looks like the real deal. I still pick Trousdale to win but I have to say, I'm giving TC A LOT of credit considering I haven't seen them play this year. I tried to go watch them scrimmage Station Camp a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't leave work in time. I wish I could give a better synopsis but I can't. This Macon Co. team should earn a lot of credit this year if they play hard and keep knocking holes.

Sounds about right,its not good to stir up a bunch of Yeller Jackets.That last week mess just made um mad.Great job

Well, no one was happy after last week. Got their attention for sure. Showed it tonite. Fire in

that belly.

With all due respect, Warren Central was no slouch. Very good Ky 5A team. Good balance on both

sides of the ball. TC had miscues for sure. It would have taken a Herculean effort to pull

that one off, without mistakes.