South vs Dobyns-Bennett

TRIBE86

Caught the end of practice on my way to work.I like the energy and attitude of this Dobyns-Bennett team.I hate not to say hi to all my favorite coaches and players,but we both have jobs to do and I'm working tonight knowing the ship is in the right direction at J.Fred.Go get them boys,this game is bigger then just the 2011 team.I know a lot of you remember the speech a couple of years ago from one of the assistant coaches.It's still good this week and every year down the road.Roll Tribe

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the opportunity to watch some of the Enka game and they are definately not a bad team. In fact, i think there QB has probably one of the better arms i've seen in quite some time. He stood tall in the pocket and delivered strikes. They would be a good team in our conference atleast offensively. I did'nt watch much of there defense. South was vulnerable against the pass but we don't pass much. Atleast not until this week. South is going to put eight in the box and dare us to run. So look for the passing game to get a lot of work this week. I think Cook's going to prove what he's mad of on Friday night. Look for a huge game passing for him and Foreman. Swafford will catch a TD or two as well as someone else. Look for a 49-14 score with the two South scores coming later in the game. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the opportunity to watch some of the Enka game and they are definately not a bad team. In fact, i think there QB has probably one of the better arms i've seen in quite some time. He stood tall in the pocket and delivered strikes. They would be a good team in our conference atleast offensively. I did'nt watch much of there defense. South was vulnerable against the pass but we don't pass much. Atleast not until this week. South is going to put eight in the box and dare us to run. So look for the passing game to get a lot of work this week. I think Cook's going to prove what he's mad of on Friday night. Look for a huge game passing for him and Foreman. Swafford will catch a TD or two as well as someone else. Look for a 49-14 score with the two South scores coming later in the game. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a great prediction gravy91......field blue yet??

So, will The Indian's starters have to play the whole game? If not, how long before the coaches start taking the starters out?

I know the question was probably bait for the quiet bunch.I've seen some crazy things happen over the last few years.Like the great flu bug that hit a week to late for South.A fumble in 2005 at the goal line that could have gave us some room to enjoy the game a little better.South going to their third center in 2006 was a big break the other way.We need a good tough game and I think South will bring it to the Fred friday night.I just hope we are able to slowly take control of the game before I'm mad at the half time bunch again this year for leaving early.

However, your obsession with this Carter cult and the hate for Carter is a bit odd Haha. Understandable since he was at South and all, but I'm all about giving respect where respect is due. Just like how poorly South acted after he left, I mean the man and his staff helped make South respectable after several years of being a joke. Anyway, I'm seeing this game get off to a bit of a slow start, especially if South gets the ball first. After the first quarter though, the horses will be primed to go for DB and its off to races/bench haha. Final: 48-12. Of course, now that I've said this DB will house the kickoff and take a pick to the endzone before its offense even hits the field :thumb:

So here's to hoping DB keeps the streak...

To anyone who was wondering if Enka was a good team. In their last game, they had 630+ yards of total offence and the QB himself had nearly 300 yards passing with 3 TDs, while the running back had over 250 rushing yards and 140 receiving yards with 3 TDs. I think this team is, at the very least, a VERY good offensive team.

Source: My link

Edited by rebelfan77