Signal Mountain @ Bledsoe

MountainTroll

The Eagles are preparing to leave the nest in the next few minutes. They will be Soaring over the Sequatchie Valley and landing in Pikeville soon. Their Talons are Sharp as razors and their mouths have the taste of blood in them. They are hungry for another kill. The warriors better be ready to defend the attack that will come through the air swiftly and deadly. When we have the warriors down, we will cut out their hearts with our ground attack which is vicious. Unless the warriors land a lucky blow, it will be another victory for the Class 4A, #1 ranked, Signal Mountain Football Eagles. Yall get ready, the show begins in less than two and a half hours.

Eagles 42

Warriors 14

GO EAGLES!!

The Eagles are preparing to leave the nest in the next few minutes. They will be Soaring over the Sequatchie Valley and landing in Pikeville soon. Their Talons are Sharp as razors and their mouths have the taste of blood in them. They are hungry for another kill. The warriors better be ready to defend the attack that will come through the air swiftly and deadly. When we have the warriors down, we will cut out their hearts with our ground attack which is vicious. Unless the warriors land a lucky blow, it will be another victory for the Class 4A, #1 ranked, Signal Mountain Football Eagles. Yall get ready, the show begins in less than two and a half hours.

Eagles 42

Warriors 14

GO EAGLES!!

FINAL SCORE

Eagles 48

Warriors 13

Good 1st quarter.... Not sure why Bill Price had his starters in the game during the 4th quarter..... Guess thats just typical Bill Price.... No sorry grapes here just would've hated for someone to get hurt....

I wasn't watching that closely in the 4th. I do know that when he starts sending the subs in, only sends one or two at a time so they can get some quality snaps with the starters. Don't think I saw any subs on offense. Not sure. Could be he wanted them to get in 4 hard quarters in preparation for Blackman.

Bledsoe is a quality team and will win out the season, if they stay healthy and keep a positive attitude. I thought Bledsoe played much better than the score reflected. They should hold their heads high. Signal is the real deal. Not many teams in the state that can stay with them for four quarters.

I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the way.:thumb:

I wasn't watching that closely in the 4th. I do know that when he starts sending the subs in, only sends one or two at a time so they can get some quality snaps with the starters. Don't think I saw any subs on offense. Not sure. Could be he wanted them to get in 4 hard quarters in preparation for Blackman.

Bledsoe is a quality team and will win out the season, if they stay healthy and keep a positive attitude. I thought Bledsoe played much better than the score reflected. They should hold their heads high. Signal is the real deal. Not many teams in the state that can stay with them for four quarters.

I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the way.:thumb:

Troll, did you see the blown coverage early in the 2nd half when #7 for Signal was left all alone and caught a 50 or 60 yard TD pass? That was just horrible..... I felt for us to play with ya'll we needed to score right before the half and then the first possession of the 2nd half and neither happened... :unsure:

Troll, did you see the blown coverage early in the 2nd half when #7 for Signal was left all alone and caught a 50 or 60 yard TD pass? That was just horrible..... I felt for us to play with ya'll we needed to score right before the half and then the first possession of the 2nd half and neither happened... :unsure:

Hard to hang with the Eagles. Did you notice any of the players I mentioned in my scouting report?:roflol: