South Pittsburg against Lookout

Roy Dillard

Do you remember that 8ft boy Roy talked about last year. He's still there..

Sportman, your joking. You think im stupid but im not. Their is nobody listed in my Murphy Fair book that plays for Lookout that is 8 foot tall. I garuntee you that if they had somebody 8 foot tall, he would be on the front cover of my Murphy Fair book as one of the best pass catchers.

I was reading in my Hustler a minute ago and Grider said in their that this is the best Lookout team they have ever had. I hope Grider has our boys ready and that they have been lifting weights this week real hard so they will be strong for tomorrow. Im gone to tell you something, if we take these Lookout boys lightly, we could get beat and not win our district. It could also nock us out of the playoffs.

I was reading in my Hustler a minute ago and Grider said in their that this is the best Lookout team they have ever had. I hope Grider has our boys ready and that they have been lifting weights this week real hard so they will be strong for tomorrow. Im gone to tell you something, if we take these Lookout boys lightly, we could get beat and not win our district. It could also nock us out of the playoffs.

You are right Roy. I heard that the team took a few days off this week because they didn't need to practice to beat LV. Uh oh we are in trouble.

Hoping to see a lot more of him too.

Lookout Valley is improved...but on Friday night reality will set in that they cannot hang with the big boys...Close first 7 minutes..Lv may even throw in some trick plays...but after that all SP...Defense is too strong for their offense....

SP-54

Lv-7

Lookout Valley is improved...but on Friday night reality will set in that they cannot hang with the big boys...Close first 7 minutes..Lv may even throw in some trick plays...but after that all SP...Defense is too strong for their offense....

SP-54

Lv-7

Powerp, did you not read in my Hustler today about Grider saying this is the best Lookout team he has ever seen? We better be ready for these boys or it could be a tough game. Grider better make them lift weights in the morning so we will be real strong for the game tomorrow. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

sportman, thanks for your comments earlier. I'm glad someone likes it. I know that whenever I listen to it I cringe.

As for this game, it could be a long night for the Yellow Jackets but I like where Coach Webb has this team and where he seems to be taking them. He is trying to install a winning culture in a place that is not used to it. At least not in football. It will take some time but he has done a good job in the few years he has been there.