Smith County travels to Livingston Academy

scooter

LA better O. SC better D. This has the makings to be a good game. I give the advantage to the hog eye pass game. LA by 10

Coach Lamb was on Sports Nuts, local sports program on the radio here in Carthage, last night and he had high praises for his team, which he should. No doubt the Owls will have their hands full. I'm very anxious to see how the Owls respond from last week. LA has a very good QB, running back, four good receivers, strong O line and very quick D line and a very well coached team. Wow, I guess the statement that we have to play a error free and good game is an understatement :ph34r:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Lamb was on Sports Nuts, local sports program on the radio here in Carthage, last night and he had high praises for his team, which he should. No doubt the Owls will have their hands full. I'm very anxious to see how the Owls respond from last week. LA has a very good QB, running back, four good receivers, strong O line and very quick D line and a very well coached team. Wow, I guess the statement that we have to play a error free and good game is an understatement :ph34r:

Scooter I don't think you all will have to play an error free game in order to win. Im sure your coaches know where they can attack the Wildcats and also where there def is most venerable. Getting #88 back will be a plus for you all I would say. Wouldn't you ? By the way whats his name and which DE will he play left or right.

Scooter I don't think you all will have to play an error free game in order to win. Im sure your coaches know where they can attack the Wildcats and also where there def is most venerable. Getting #88 back will be a plus for you all I would say. Wouldn't you ? By the way whats his name and which DE will he play left or right.

Brandon Powell, safety on defense and wide out on offense. The only receiver we have returning from last year's team. He got hurt in the Sparta game. We have to play much better than we did last week to win the game. LA is a quality team with practically everybody returning. I think our guys will respond positively.

I am really looking forward to this game. It has been a long time since I have been able to get to a game due to being busy on Friday nights myself. I am also excited with the fact that it is LA/SC, what is the luck that my bye could be on that game. I remeber a time when these two teams played and the ref told myself and a couple of others that it was the hardest hitting, clean game that he has ever seen. It is great that two teams can be such heated rivals and also respect each other the way they do. I suspect that it is still like that at least. Should be a great game and I can't wait. Go BIG BLUE!!!!

I am really looking forward to this game. It has been a long time since I have been able to get to a game due to being busy on Friday nights myself. I am also excited with the fact that it is LA/SC, what is the luck that my bye could be on that game. I remeber a time when these two teams played and the ref told myself and a couple of others that it was the hardest hitting, clean game that he has ever seen. It is great that two teams can be such heated rivals and also respect each other the way they do. I suspect that it is still like that at least. Should be a great game and I can't wait. Go BIG BLUE!!!!

You are correct 74 - this game is always a hard hitting, physical game. They discussed last night on Sports Nuts how this game is always a clean/hard hitting game. Scotty Yeaman made the remark on the radio that being such rivals, people here (SC) always have good things to say about LA, never dicing them and having much respect for LA. I am looking forward to watching this game.

Edited by scooter

Brandon Powell, safety on defense and wide out on offense. The only receiver we have returning from last year's team. He got hurt in the Sparta game. We have to play much better than we did last week to win the game. LA is a quality team with practically everybody returning. I think our guys will respond positively.

Oh ok my bad thought I heard that he played TE and De.

It's been rather quite on these boards. Wonder where all the SC faithful (excluding scooter and termite) have been and where in the world has the one.. the only..Hilham Hound been keeping himself. This is one of the biggest match-ups that each team has. Guess most people don't want to have to eat crow. Everything being so quite makes me think that this game will be filled with tension from both sides. And the winner might just be the team that comes out raring to get it on. Guess we will see.

Chair:

I did think this board would boom because of the amount of posters from both sides. I think overall though, it's soooo tough to predict this game. As all of them are, but this one especially. LA does some really good things, SC does some really good things. Sad part is, they cancel each other out. As for HH, I believe he was found out. Oh well though, I actually do not have to work this game and get to watch a game for the first time since the eighth grade. I'm excited to be a fan again! Safe travels. :thumb: