Wartburg at Oneida

SmashMouth

Good Jobs Indians! Nice 1st half, great adjustments on Defense! 3rd quarter was shakey, but way to rally back and finish!

I liked the Black-Out but I wish it was closer to Halloween. I think it's fun for the boys.

Our band rocks! I'm not a band or cheerleader person, but If we are gonna have a band and cheerleaders, I want them to look sharp. The Pride of the Tribe is off the hook! The trombone section was wailing and the drum corp got some Mean A## attitude!

Also, the band should play the whole time. Awesome! The drums were pounding most of the game. It was like watching Brazil or England play Football (soccer to you and me!)

Why does the T$$AA send ref's who live and work in Wartburg up to Oneida to ref a game?

Finally, the score didnt get announced last night. The Oneida Middle School won Thursday night 38-16. Sure, not bad. The impressive part of this is that after the 1st Quarter, the score was 31-0! That's the 1st Quarter! In other words, Oneida Middle School scored 31 points in 8 minutes. Very Good job by Coach Sexton and the Young Injuns!

You were one of the few I think.

I thought my wife was gonna punch me in the mouth when I said I liked it! So I don't talk about it much anymore! :rolleyes:

Another two interceptions by the D. Man, if we could take out the two offsides and personal foul for pushing in the 3rd quarter, this was really great game.

Dang, it's nice to have a bazooka...I mean kicker! Douglas did really well. I don't think the average fans realize how rare it is to have a kicker at this level kicking 40-45 yd field goals.!

Edited by SmashMouth

You were one of the few I think.

I know about 50 Indians that absolutely LOVED them. The ones wearing them. Nobody's trying to make black the new home colors. Just something that's been talked about for a long time & finally was able to happen. Everyone can just calm down, the orange will be back soon enough.