Hancock County at Cloudland

Lander4life

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuda, maybe somebody knows some things we dont. I know I love these kids and they are better than what they are showing. I hope they realize it

yeah king,i hope so.I just hate to see a once great program reduced to shambles.I don't blame the kids for wanting to play some where else it kills me to even watch a game anymore,I know we are better than this.

Edited by cuda44069

For as long as I've competed against Cloudland and having made many friends there, let me say, this is painful to watch.

I feel for the Seniors and their families...hope many of these athletes play basketball so they can have positive memories of their Senior year.

Hope to see this program return to the program all teams feared to play at one time.

I wish robbie the best of luck in his future. He is a good guy with a great family. He will go down as one of the greatest qb's to ever play here. The head football coach job at cloudland is an extremely tough position. We should commend him for the success he did have as the coach. People up here expect sooo much and most dont realize the type of effort it takes on every end to have that expected success. I hpe whoevef steps in will be ready to take the bull by the horns

In my opinion, matt would be a good replacement. He has proven that he knows what it takes to win. His girls always have discipline and they represent our community with class. The girls program would be in great hands with the best basketball coach in our area to take over. People can say what they want but matt has been loyal to cloudland. He used to be my rival in school and I despised him but age and a better thought process has led me to respect this man.