Macon County vs Goodpasture

tigerfan83

We can also go back to the 2009 season and see how Gordonsville did against South Pitt or even go back to 2008 when both played Trousdale and see the comparitive scores if that's what you want to do. Your arguement about Gordonsville being on another level just doesn't hold water.

Nevermind comparitive scores, lets look at Gville and Macon head to head over the years.

Get real, it was one score and it was a spring scrimmage. You can't even agree on your last two posts about the margin.

Gville had 9 positions on offense with new players. They've settled in and would wax JB right now, and Gville is still young.

Gville beat Cascade in a scrimmage 35-7 and JB beat them in a game 35-27. I know ours was a scrimmage, but 4 scores is a lot.

I have the film and will watch it again, to say gordonsville could wax the floor with jb is pretty dumb. Also jb had new players in new positions

i think j.b. and gville played in the spring.j.b. came out on top.another slow pitch from you.

It was a scrimmage and a spring scrimmage at that...it means nothing. I would love to see Gville and Jo Byrns in an actual game. Jo Byrns puts out good record each year, but the first team they usually play with any talent is a blow out i.e. South Pitt last year. Gville plays these tough teams, and in the last decade more times than not they've put themselves in position to win, heck the record between FCS and Gville is probably dead even or close to it. It may have been a little exagerated when I said Gville is on a different level than Jo Byrns, but if they had played each other every year for the last decade I would bet Gville would have edge in wins.

It was a scrimmage and a spring scrimmage at that...it means nothing. I would love to see Gville and Jo Byrns in an actual game. Jo Byrns puts out good record each year, but the first team they usually play with any talent is a blow out i.e. South Pitt last year. Gville plays these tough teams, and in the last decade more times than not they've put themselves in position to win, heck the record between FCS and Gville is probably dead even or close to it. It may have been a little exagerated when I said Gville is on a different level than Jo Byrns, but if they had played each other every year for the last decade I would bet Gville would have edge in wins.

This, for the most part, I can agree with.