Perry Co at Riverside

theGURU

If PC throws the ball well , they will win ! Riverside didn't do a good job adjusting to the pass! We done a worse job executing the pass ! I'll say this , you won't run it all over them ! Your playing at their place , they are due a win and they beat you last year!

Sorry PC your going down this week!

They'll have 200 yards rushing !

And put up two scores in the air plus play keep away all night !

So heres the tissue , your gonna need it!

If PC throws the ball well , they will win ! Riverside didn't do a good job adjusting to the pass! We done a worse job executing the pass ! I'll say this , you won't run it all over them ! Your playing at their place , they are due a win and they beat you last year!

why did u bring up last yr?? last yr means nothin and our defense is alot better than last yr especially the rushing defense

Pretty good assuption I like all the !!!!! in your post. Are you a coach? or something you sound so smart you must be a coach. I think DC has a lot of pressure to win sure wouldnt look good at 0-4 folks might start calling for your job. This week your on the tracks and the train is rolling through Riverside this Friday. Dont just stand there on the tracks!!! Watch out!!!!

Pretty good assuption I like all the !!!!! in your post. Are you a coach? or something you sound so smart you must be a coach. I think DC has a lot of pressure to win sure wouldnt look good at 0-4 folks might start calling for your job. This week your on the tracks and the train is rolling through Riverside this Friday. Dont just stand there on the tracks!!! Watch out!!!!

Easy big fella, you getting all tense on me ! All I'm saying is riverside is due! Don't know a thing about PC , I do know this DC is a good ball club! They will not lay down!

Hey look on the bright side , they don't have Brice White this year! He beat y'all like he beat us last year !

I hope this is a injury free game full of good ole hard hitting football !

Ps , do you know it only takes a small object to derail a train! Just saying!!!!! DC = 

Foot to foot and push!

this should be a good game despite the 0-3 record of DC. this matchup is usually a tough fought game. the current staff of PC has never beat DC but this year may change that. PC has a lone win against DC back in 2006. i agree with one poster that if DC can run the ball well and eat up clock, they could win a close game but i will have to go with ...

the PC Tuckers win this game 21-7.

Your first sentence sums up how this game will go. If DC can't stop the pass PC will score every time they gain possession.

Here's the deal. A lot of folks around Decatur County knew 0-4 was a strong possibility to open up the season. Riverside has played 3 good teams this season and another Friday night. Yes Perry County is the favorite like they should be. I think they are just as talented as Lexington, and if RHS doesn't watch out this could turn into a blowout early. An 0-4 start would be disappointing, but it is realistic. Heart will be the key for the Panthers if they plan on winning. They do have a lot of talent that is yet to be seen because they are too hesitant about stepping up to the plate. I expect a good ballgame tomorrow and look forward to see if the Panthers rise up and stop a much dangerous Jacob Tucker. Winner has river bragging rights

Here's the REAL Deal. Its all about statistics. Perry County has played 3 games this year. None of PCs opponents have scored over 1 TD in a game, and none of their opponents have been able to hold them under 3 TDs. So for Riverside to win this game they have to score 3 times as much as any other team so far, and hold PC under 3 TDs. Does Riverside have a better Offense than the other 3 teams PC has played(Maybe but I doubt it). Does Riverside have a Defense better than the other teams PC has played(I highly doubt it). :thumb: