South Pittsburg against Sequatchie County

Roy Dillard

Good idea....and Roy thinks they don't have enough air in the footballs.

Pegleg, im not joking. Grider needs to air up all of his balls so that the kickers can kick them further. They all have a dud sound when the kickers kick them. If he would do that and the kickers lift their leg above their head, we would have a real good kicking game.

Pegleg, im not joking. Grider needs to air up all of his balls so that the kickers can kick them further. They all have a dud sound when the kickers kick them. If he would do that and the kickers lift their leg above their head, we would have a real good kicking game.

RD, Old Pirate says if coach Vic puts too much air in them futeballs then our kicking youngons jest mite fracture a toe. Then wees be without some youngons and would surely lose some fueds. You thinks OP is joking..........OP ain't joking neither.............................................................. :popcorneater:

OP gotta go, jest bout time to head for the cave..

Edited by OLD PIRATE

About the kicking...it ain't the distance that's the problem...it's the angle. I guarantee the twins will fix the problem. About the rivalry...according to my records we haven't played them since '05 when we won 7-0. We went through another stretch from '93 to '96 when we didn't play each other. Of the years we have played them we're just barely over 50% winning. Sequatchie is nothing to sneeze at. They could give us real trouble if we don't come in with our game faces on. If we play our game we'll win handily. If we come in flat, we could get beat.

If we come in flat, we could get beat.

Agree, and it's easy to come out flat when you are looking ahead to a team you really don't like and we have 2 of those coming up pretty quick, so I hope our boys take it one week at a time.This is Sequatchie week. (for civility I didn't use the hate word). GO PIRATES!! Edited by pegleg

About the kicking...it ain't the distance that's the problem...it's the angle. I guarantee the twins will fix the problem. About the rivalry...according to my records we haven't played them since '05 when we won 7-0. We went through another stretch from '93 to '96 when we didn't play each other. Of the years we have played them we're just barely over 50% winning. Sequatchie is nothing to sneeze at. They could give us real trouble if we don't come in with our game faces on. If we play our game we'll win handily. If we come in flat, we could get beat.

Angle? D60 Your joking. I garuntee you that our kicker is not kicking it put down to the 25 or 30 yardline. That is a bunch of mess. Grider needs to put a steel toe in the kickers kicking leg and put some more air in the balls so they will go further. You think im joking but im not.

Agree, and it's easy to come out flat when you are looking ahead to a team you really don't like and we have 2 of those coming up pretty quick, so I hope our boys take it one week at a time.This is Sequatchie week. (for civility I didn't use the hate word). GO PIRATES!!

What do you mean, Jasper is kin folk. :mrgreen:

Edited by rlh

Angle? D60 Your joking. I garuntee you that our kicker is not kicking it put down to the 25 or 30 yardline. That is a bunch of mess. Grider needs to put a steel toe in the kickers kicking leg and put some more air in the balls so they will go further. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you realize the refs are the ones that put air into the balls before the game, they decide how much air goes into the balls before the game. And trust me they blow them up a lot.

Roy, you realize the refs are the ones that put air into the balls before the game, they decide how much air goes into the balls before the game. And trust me they blow them up a lot.

Hmmmm are you questioning THE GREAT ROY DILLARD spartan ....Hmmmmmm Roy is the smartest person on this here web page didn't you know his great grandpa invented the game of football Hmmmmm i think he knows what he is talkin about

HMMMMM i think Grider should make those boys push mow the football field and the practice field it builds me legs up i think it would help them young boys as well.

Edited by JIMBOH

Good idea....and Roy thinks they don't have enough air in the footballs.

Pegleg, let me ask you another question. Why does Grider not buy our kickers one of those nets like these SEC teams have so that our kickers could warm up before kicking an extra point or punt? They could be over their kicking into the net before they have to go on the field to kick. I garuntee you that this would improve our kicking game if Grider would do this. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Pegleg, let me ask you another question. Why does Grider not buy our kickers one of those nets like these SEC teams have so that our kickers could warm up before kicking an extra point or punt? They could be over their kicking into the net before they have to go on the field to kick. I garuntee you that this would improve our kicking game if Grider would do this. You think im joking but im not.

Friday night we could sell some Fudge Rounds and Red Bulls to these Sequatchie people and buy Grider a sideline kicking net.Do you know about how much they cost?

http://www.nextag.com/kicking-net/products-html

Good idea, but our kickers are usually playing both ways and are always on the field.