Humboldt @ Jo Byrns

Shep

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt is gonna be a another big challenge for JB. Here's what the Vikings done so far...

Crockett County Won 35-14

Milan Lost 0-10

South Fulton Won 41-13

I haven't done my homework, but keeping Milan to 10pts sure sounds impressive to me.

The Milan score impresses me too! If Milan is the typical Milan team I've seen and Humbodlt held them to 10 points then I smell trouble for JB. I tell you this though...if we can get the short passing game going like we did tonight then we'll give ourselves a shot. We'll have to get rid of the ball a lot sooner though! Brandon did a great job of finding the open man tonight. Defensively...gulp...gonna be a tough one. Sink or Swim...

I hear there may be a Butchie sighting???

Humboldt is gonna be a another big challenge for JB. Here's what the Vikings done so far...

Crockett County Won 35-14

Milan Lost 0-10

South Fulton Won 41-13

I haven't done my homework, but keeping Milan to 10pts sure sounds impressive to me.

Don't know where you got that score for the South Fulton game but it was 21-13 with Humboldt winning.Said South fulton played pretty well the second half.A lot of people probably think the 10-0 loss to Milan looks better than the 21-13 win over South Fulton.

Don't know where you got that score for the South Fulton game but it was 21-13 with Humboldt winning.Said South fulton played pretty well the second half.A lot of people probably think the 10-0 loss to Milan looks better than the 21-13 win over South Fulton.

Wow, I'm surprised by the SF score! Is SF that good? I know they came on strong toward the end of last year but the QB got hurt; right?

I made them up

I copied and pasted from the CoachT schedules page. This is how i read it...

Crockett County (Humboldt Won) 35-14

Milan (Humboldt Lost) 0-10

South Fulton (Humboldt Won) 41-13

Edited by Shep