MBA defense

Letitsnow

But against Baylor they came out, played hard,and should have won the game. They looked like the better team. The defense blew two plays, one blown coverage by the new safety (Blackwell is still hurt)with 2 min left to loose the game. This is a talented team with good leadership, and I think they will bounce back against BGA. I won't be able to go to this one, but am looking forward to watching it via webcast.

OK, you sound like a Vandy fan or are new to MBA. MBA 'played hard'...'should have won'....'looked like the better team'. This is MBA we are talking about. MBA wins games not moral victories.

You made my point exactly when you said "The defense blew two plays, one blown coverage by the new safety (Blackwell is still hurt)with 2 min left to loose the game." That's what happens, you lose when you play bad D.

Lets straighten things out and get a W.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another first post to talk bad about the coach! Congratulations. Do you feel better about yourself now? I can assure you that we all know Coach Euverard very well and in no way is he watching something on TV and running what he saw. He will do a good job if allowed to. Despite having more talent than in recent years? So, you must be a huge fan that has seen MBA many times. Why come on here and try to belittle a coach if you are such a fan? Sounds like sour grapes to me? huh? am I right?

Well im glad you feel better about yourself now that you try to #### on an honest question asked by a high school football fan. Or are you that guy that is always trying to remember his glory days when he was on a football team but never stepped foot on the field? huh? am i right?

• 2 weeks later...

This team is not very good. That is the bottom line. Not very big and not very fast on either sides of the ball.Must not have strong Sr leadship like prior teams. Looks like a 5-5 team at best ..

Do you think it could do anything with the change in coaching? Pretty goof record last year....

Edited by rollbigred1

It is pretty obvious that the former MBA coach and his brother are posting on here. It is amazing how many campers we have who have just joined a week or two weeks ago. It is right to be talking bad about the MBA coach. He is a good man and he treats the boys with dignity and respect, something they weren't used to the last few years. Winning isn't everything. These football players admire their coach this year and are having fun.

• 2 weeks later...

It is pretty obvious that the former MBA coach and his brother are posting on here. It is amazing how many campers we have who have just joined a week or two weeks ago. It is right to be talking bad about the MBA coach. He is a good man and he treats the boys with dignity and respect, something they weren't used to the last few years. Winning isn't everything. These football players admire their coach this year and are having fun.

Beg to differ with your statement on having fun...MBA football players are not use to losing to all the private schools.....that is not fun! You should have seen the faces after the E game....you are out of touch....