Westview vs Camden. Who you got?

westview4sho

I've been saying Westview will get better after the first game, and then after the second game......

Now I'm done thinking they're gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat like last year. Camden should

win, I repeat, SHOULD.....

Camden 24

Westview 14

If I turn my head towards the east I can just get a small whiff of that Funky Monkey on

Camden's back!!!! hahaha

Go Bulldogs

I've been saying Westview will get better after the first game, and then after the second game......

Now I'm done thinking they're gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat like last year. Camden should

win, I repeat, SHOULD.....

Camden 24

Westview 14

If I turn my head towards the east I can just get a small whiff of that Funky Monkey on

Camden's back!!!! hahaha

Go Bulldogs

if im not mistaken WV was 0 -4 last year before jelling winning 6 in later part pf season.. im still picking Camden by 2-3 scores

Hey Swing, you trolling around again? Don't you ever get tired of that??? LMAO You don't have to say... I already know the answer!!! :roflol:

With Milan's lack-luster performance so far and their weak schedule up to this point, us Milan fans

are like caged animals. Camden, Huntingdon, CC, and Westview are the games that I really

look foward to.

if im not mistaken WV was 0 -4 last year before jelling winning 6 in later part pf season.. im still picking Camden by 2-3 scores

That was two seasons ago when wv went 0-4 before beating Dburg in game 5 then winning the next 7. Last year WV won game one, lost game two (mcKenzie), beat Milan in Game three, etc. We lost 4 total...Camden (1 in reg season and once in the playoffs, 1 to mcK, and 1 to Memph-Trezev)

Did Coady make quarterback change?

That would be a lot of pressure for the sophmore qb, but he threw a nice pass friday night. he is a bigger kid and has a stronger arm, but he lacks experience. coady started spencer as a sophmore in front of an older qb, but he had been playing qb for the middle school. it will be interesting to see if coady does what he did years ago when legens and moore were both qb's. he would put a different one in depending on the game situation, i believe. one was a better passer and the other was better getting yards on the ground. Very thought provoking question.

That would be a lot of pressure for the sophmore qb, but he threw a nice pass friday night. he is a bigger kid and has a stronger arm, but he lacks experience. coady started spencer as a sophmore in front of an older qb, but he had been playing qb for the middle school. it will be interesting to see if coady does what he did years ago when legens and moore were both qb's. he would put a different one in depending on the game situation, i believe. one was a better passer and the other was better getting yards on the ground. Very thought provoking question.

Thanks for input. I didn't make it last week but was told the Vincent kid played his best game yet? Then saw post that he was pulled and also fullback didn't play

QB is the same and did have his best game of the season. #15 had a good pass, but is kind of slower on QB runs. My nephew thinks the best FB is Zarecore #40 & should be back in the lineup and the other one is the JV FB #21 but he's not very big but hits the hole quick for a FB. This game will come down to if we can stop the run because Camden likes to run it. They always have and I'm sure they'll have some great speed. WV needs to get Thompson and Edwars involved in the passing game somehow. I don't know if has many if any catches so far. Camden's defense is stout and if we don't get some scoring early, could be a long night.

QB is the same and did have his best game of the season. #15 had a good pass, but is kind of slower on QB runs. My nephew thinks the best FB is Zarecore #40 & should be back in the lineup and the other one is the JV FB #21 but he's not very big but hits the hole quick for a FB. This game will come down to if we can stop the run because Camden likes to run it. They always have and I'm sure they'll have some great speed. WV needs to get Thompson and Edwars involved in the passing game somehow. I don't know if has many if any catches so far. Camden's defense is stout and if we don't get some scoring early, could be a long night.

I agree QB played better but he does not stay in the pocket and read. When he gets pressure he only focuses on the defense. I've seen him play every game and he is getting better. I think once the game slows down for him in his mind then he will really improve. That will only come with time and comfort level playing. Maybe if Coady adding some competition for that starting job may speed up his learning curve. Starting with the Ripley game if they don’t get offense going they will be in an emergency situation to make the playoffs. They will have to win out to control their fate.