Sevier County vs. Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevier County,the last school this side of Knoxville to win it all in the biggest class.Always a well coached team that will hit you hard.The big guys are tough and know all the tricks in the trenches.One of my favorite games and a lot of history with myself and the Bears.The only thing I have against them is that they picked purple over black.

I don't know if SC will bring everyone up close at first,because they always seem to have a big front that gets plenty of heat.Those two big guys last year were the best combo tackles I've seen us play in a while.When you got guys that can blow it up like that,everything comes a lot easier on defense.On the other side,their offensive lineman know how to hold and not get caught most of the time and that's huge.

Sevier County,the last school this side of Knoxville to win it all in the biggest class.Always a well coached team that will hit you hard.The big guys are tough and know all the tricks in the trenches.One of my favorite games and a lot of history with myself and the Bears.The only thing I have against them is that they picked purple over black.

Sevier County...one-and-done come play-off time. Sound familiar?

I am just so glad that it is a Test Game. This is Big East Football!! And this is what the Indians need to be going up against week in and week out....not 5A Average Teams, we need big School Competition. We need to have the TSSAA re-classify Football bad.

Most Indians Fans thought we were going to be pretty good before the Farragut game and nobody else gave us much thought. Beating Farragut is looking pretty good, especially on the Road and the Tribe should scored at least 2 more times on the Admirals. Now, Graham Clark has the Indians 3-0 with the Offense and the Defense both looking impressive.

Dobyns-Bennett and Sevier County has had some great games in the past, it is a good series. Respect on both sides of this one for each other. Good Coaches, good programs... really looking forward to a great game in Kingsport... Will the Beast of The East please stand up!!!

Roll Tribe Roll

I am just so glad that it is a Test Game. This is Big East Football!! And this is what the Indians need to be going up against week in and week out....not 5A Average Teams, we need big School Competition. We need to have the TSSAA re-classify Football bad.

Most Indians Fans thought we were going to be pretty good before the Farragut game and nobody else gave us much thought. Beating Farragut is looking pretty good, especially on the Road and the Tribe should scored at least 2 more times on the Admirals. Now, Graham Clark has the Indians 3-0 with the Offense and the Defense both looking impressive.

Dobyns-Bennett and Sevier County has had some great games in the past, it is a good series. Respect on both sides of this one for each other. Good Coaches, good programs... really looking forward to a great game in Kingsport... Will the Beast of The East please stand up!!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Art, i agree with you, we're still the Beast from the Big East. And yes, we should still be in that conference. I wish so bad that the TSSAA will do the right thing and get this mess straightened out. I would rather lose a game or two as opposed to win them all in this weak little conference. I stated when this realignment began that it would kill us because we don't play enough quality teams. I would like to see a conference consist of only the 6a teams like it should. That's the only fair way for everybody. These 5a and 4a schools will never even sniff a conference Championship when they are competing against the bigger schools. Atleast here in upper East Tennessee. Anyway, Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Art, i agree with you, we're still the Beast from the Big East. And yes, we should still be in that conference. I wish so bad that the TSSAA will do the right thing and get this mess straightened out. I would rather lose a game or two as opposed to win them all in this weak little conference. I stated when this realignment began that it would kill us because we don't play enough quality teams. I would like to see a conference consist of only the 6a teams like it should. That's the only fair way for everybody. These 5a and 4a schools will never even sniff a conference Championship when they are competing against the bigger schools. Atleast here in upper East Tennessee. Anyway, Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

I too would rather be in the Big East and it would be fair for all.The last part you wrote kind of lost me.5A Tennessee High, did win the conference two years ago and Greeneville is 4A.Maybe I'm just reading it wrong