Tullahoma Vs Coffee County

tullahomafanatic

So what do people think about this year's game? I know the Wildcats have a talented team who could easily be 3-0 instead on 1-2. On paper, the Cats should dominate the game, but it seems the Red Raiders always play their county rivals tough. Last year's game was one of the best in my memory!

The Red Raiders always seem to play Tullahoma to the end, however The cats looked good Thursday night and i have not seen any sign of CC looking like they are ready for this game. The Boys that are from life long families from CC understand what this game means but i am afraid that Coaches do not understand. So as bad as it hurts i have to say Tullahoma by 35.....I hope i am wrong... Good Luck Red Raiders....

So what do people think about this year's game? I know the Wildcats have a talented team who could easily be 3-0 instead on 1-2. On paper, the Cats should dominate the game, but it seems the Red Raiders always play their county rivals tough. Last year's game was one of the best in my memory!

I think the game will hinge on CC ability to run the ball. If we run the ball well enough to take pressure off the passing game and give the new QB time, then I think we might have a chance at making it a ball game. I also hope for CC sake the coaches are teaching the RB's how to chip block and pick up blocks in the backfield. Tullahoma has some great DEs and LBs. Good luck CC and go give an old friend another loss this season.

Coffee won't win this one barring dramatic improvements from the first two games. But for the most part, we have seen some really good games outta these two teams lately. 2003 was good, close contest ... same for 2004. a few blowouts after that and then last years classic. Coffee has this one circled. Tullahoma has this one circled. I hope Coffee County can bring the Pot back across the creek. It may be more important to people than the new coaches realize. <_<

Edited by pedo_29

Where is this one being played? Secondly, whats good to eat at the concessions?

O'Charleys will be catering the RRQBC tailgate party under the "poplars" this year. Your choice of steak ,chicken, beans, steamed veggies, rolls, cookies and the famous caramel pie. You better get there early. Traditional tailgate time is at 5:00. All proceeds will be going to the RED RAIDER QB Club and we expect a healthy crowd this year. Thanks again to the O' for taking care of the boys this year.

O'Charleys will be catering the RRQBC tailgate party under the "poplars" this year. Your choice of steak ,chicken, beans, steamed veggies, rolls, cookies and the famous caramel pie. You better get there early. Traditional tailgate time is at 5:00. All proceeds will be going to the RED RAIDER QB Club and we expect a healthy crowd this year. Thanks again to the O' for taking care of the boys this year.

Terri at the O is great. This best to happen at the Manchester O in a long time. She loves being involved in Coffee County sports programs. Some of the chains wont do anything but they are doing it the right way. Our hometown businesses always step up and we should always thank you to all that support our kids. :D