District 12AA

District12AA

The folkis from Fairview are about to embark into a land where they always have to work uphill. So when the flags start flying and your thinking "what in the *^#!" just remember the Rock warned you.

When you play at the "jungle" you come into the game down 0-7. best advice ever given by a coach.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now Marshall is in the drivers seat. Friday night will determine the length of the trip. Franklinlite will have trouble beating Marshall in the dump. If it was at their place it would be a even match. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks Giles Mash Unit numbers will decline. Giles should improve over the last half of the season. Lewis has no chance against Marshall. Their offense plays directly into the strength of Marshall's defense. I still can't believe Page will spoil it for someone.

I'll go with Marshall - Giles - Franklinlite - Lewis. :ph34r:

I'm thinking this is how it's gonna play out. Fairview will lose to Marshall County. When Lewis plays Marshall i think that Lewis will give em all they got but Marshall will come on top by a touchdown. and then Lewis will play Giles the next week and beat em at Panther Stadium. and Giles will lose to Fairview.

Marshall County with a (8-0), Fairview (7-1), Lewis County (6-2), Giles County (5-3). Those are my predictions in our District.

I'm thinking this is how it's gonna play out. Fairview will lose to Marshall County. When Lewis plays Marshall i think that Lewis will give em all they got but Marshall will come on top by a touchdown. and then Lewis will play Giles the next week and beat em at Panther Stadium. and Giles will lose to Fairview.

Marshall County with a (8-0), Fairview (7-1), Lewis County (6-2), Giles County (5-3). Those are my predictions in our District.

I cant wait until fairview shows up in the "jungle" and beats marshall, just to shut everyone up, fairview going undefeated. period

I like how you say, #21 the kid from ensworth, if you actually knew fairview football, you would know that #21 has been with the team since peewee, this also goes for the rest of the team, the team has stuck together through the years and have the best team chemistry Fairview has ever had.

If the kid was any good he would still be at Ensworth. Coach Bowers would have found a way to keep him. No way he is worth anything if he went from Ensworth to Fairview.

Marshall Co. has superior athletes, superior coaching, and from post on here superior fans. We will welcome you to Lewisburg, show you how to play tough hard nosed football, then send you back home with your first loss. You will not be able to handle 1, 3, and 79. But unfortunately for you we have more weapons than that.

How tough is your QB? Because he will be picking himself up from the turf all night Friday night.

Marshall 35

Fairview 7

If the kid was any good he would still be at Ensworth. Coach Bowers would have found a way to keep him. No way he is worth anything if he went from Ensworth to Fairview.

Marshall Co. has superior athletes, superior coaching, and from post on here superior fans. We will welcome you to Lewisburg, show you how to play tough hard nosed football, then send you back home with your first loss. You will not be able to handle 1, 3, and 79. But unfortunately for you we have more weapons than that.

How tough is your QB? Because he will be picking himself up from the turf all night Friday night.

Marshall 35

Fairview 7

I believe this statement. ^^ :thumb:

Marshall 35

Fairview 7

I love the way you talk like you know whats going on. After the game, tell me if you think the "kid" is any good? after he dusts your entire team. Oh, and expect your "superior" players to be on their backs all night.

Marshall 35

Fairview 7

Lesson of the day: Everybody has a story. You don't know everything.

p.s. There are, "superior" as you call it, athletes outside of Marshall County.

Hey district12AA ur not even close to the story of #21. it's a matter best left unspoken. Let's just say some people have to fight their ways through life instead of wasting it when they get older trying to lessen the morale of a teenage highschool football player. Your worth nothing.

We have a lot of kids like that too. I hate it for em. But they are doing a good job cause FOOTBALL is pretty much all they have to stay out of trouble.

We have a lot of kids like that too. I hate it for em. But they are doing a good job cause FOOTBALL is pretty much all they have to stay out of trouble.

LC, lets not get the wrong impression, #21 is not a trouble maker, he just has had some issues in his life that he has had to overcome. Most of which, are completely out of his control.

Edited by JUNO

LC, lets not get the wrong impression, #21 is not a trouble maker, he just has had some issues in his life that he has had to overcome. Most of which, are completely out of his control.

Alright well i got the wrong impression on what you were saying then. My bad. But we still have 1 kid like that. All the others i was talking about were trouble makers.

Standings after Week 5 of District Play

Fairview (5-0)

Marshall Co. (3-1)

Giles Co. (3-1)

Lewis Co. (3-1)

Page (2-2)

Hickman Co. (2-3)

Spring Hill (1-4)

East Hickman (1-4)

Summitt (0-4)

Last night my Tigers let me down. Fairview is now in the driver's seat, but I see them losing to Giles this week. Coach O'Connor has owned the Fairview coach. Marshall and Giles still have an outside chance at the district title. I still see this district getting 5 teams in the playoffs.