Henry County @ Northwest

RedSwarm10

So, the Patriots (3-0, 1-0) will travel to Clarksville to take on the Northwest Vikings (1-2, 0-1) in a matchup of District 10-AAA teams. HC is coming off a blowout win over Kenwood. Northwest is coming off a shutout loss to Clarksville. Unless we play poorly or sloppy, we should win this one big. One game at a time though. I want to see us come out, play our game without putting the ball on the ground, and try to put this one away.

Good luck to both teams, and here's to avoiding any injuries.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Practice game for the Big Red!! hope yall dont get a dull feeling reminder of season..Pats are way above your schedule talent wise..

I came into the season expecting Liberty and Beech would be our toughest tests of the regular season. That MIGHT still be true, but if we take care of Northwest like we should, I'm still looking forward to the Springfield and Northeast games, luckily we get both of those at home this year so I can go to each one. I know it's only been a small sample, but from the looks of it, Northeast could very well be the best team we face this regular season.

I also never sleep on Dickson County or Clarksville. We should win both of those...but you never know...

Still a lot of football to be played.

1. Henry County, very good offensive team, strong running team, strength is their offensive line, The thing that sets Henty County apart is their defense, very solid across the board on D

2.Clarksville, a much improved team that is solid on both sides of the ball as well, their Qb is apparently doing a good job and is surrounded by some playmakers,

3. Northeast, a very good offensive football team that appears to have some question marks on defense, apparently they have a qb to lead their team this year, better sure up that defense

4. Dickson, Jury is still out, they have some glimmers of being a solid team however athletic teams seem to give them troubles but they can beat anyone in the district.

5. Springfield, they seem to be unraveling as I speak, not sure this team will even make the playoffs yet, if they can stop the bleeding, they may get a four seed, if they can pull off a win against someone that has a winning record, vicotries over nw, kenwood, rosview, westcreek will not help

6. West creek, best of the rest but not good

7. Rossview, same a West Creek just not as athletic

8. Kenwood, they might go .500 in a weak 2a district

9. Nw, may be the outscored by 350 points by seasons end

The district should be competitive with the top 5 teams, it will be interesting to see those five teams matched up.