Macon @ Sycamore

geo1126

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you spell it how-ever ya want. the fact of the matter is macon's defense could not stop a clock with low batteries.

You can look through my history of posts about Macon and can see I have always pointed out the fact that their defense is weak. On the other hand, I think their offense will overcome that fact against Sycamore. I just can't see them out-scoring Macon.

Should be a good one to watch. Lot's of scoring but Macon scores more. :D

Edited by Macon7AAA

The scoreboard will tell the story and btw "how-ever" is one word as well. Sit back and enjoy the Grace-Manning and crew show tonight. The correct spelling is "however" I'm glad to see your have possibly have the comprehension and correct usage of the word "defense" and not "defence". Hang in there princess because it appears you have a ways to go before you join the wisemen like myself. Mr. maconrulz. :popcorneater:

:roflol: I was going to point that out too but thought I'd let him slide this time. Poor guy. :rolleyes:

Sycamore played 3-1 Glencliff and 2-2 Cheatham County. Neither of those teams are pushovers.

Sycamore leads the series with Macon 4-2. That means I have been right 4 times and wrong 2 times. I'll take a 67 percent victory rate against anyone.

make that 4-3 and we will try to tie it up next year.i will give ya credit. the war-eagles are a little better than i thoght but macon played flat all night.better fire up a little bit tigers are one of these teams left is going to sneak up and beat ya. :thumb: