blackman signal mtn game

daisyfairmount

in the kind of situation that blackman is in...2-1 after a poor performance and very poor on defense...is when the teams favorite drink starts being passed out continuously...it's called "SHADORADE"...it taste bad but sort of works like popeye's spinach does...it turns young boys into MEN!

BLAZE ROLL IN THIS ONE... Blackman 42 Mtn.Men 21

Make mine a double PBD! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Make mine a double PBD! :popcorneater:

gotcha...but it will cost ya... The pure form of "SHADORADE" that only Blackman serves taste bad...works good...cannot be bought in stores (cause it's brewed in the woods behind coach shad's house from a secret family recipe)...and it ain't cheap! so bring your cash and i'll have some "SHADORADE" for ya at the game on friday... :rolleyes:

gotcha...but it will cost ya... The pure form of "SHADORADE" that only Blackman serves taste bad...works good...cannot be bought in stores (cause it's brewed in the woods behind coach shad's house from a secret family recipe)...and it ain't cheap! so bring your cash and i'll have some "SHADORADE" for ya at the game on friday... :rolleyes:

Why is it that the stuff thats good for ya have to taste soo dad gum bad? :popcorneater:

in the kind of situation that blackman is in...2-1 after a poor performance and very poor on defense...is when the teams favorite drink starts being passed out continuously...it's called "SHADORADE"...it taste bad but sort of works like popeye's spinach does...it turns young boys into MEN!

BLAZE ROLL IN THIS ONE... Blackman 42 Mtn.Men 21

WHAT HE SAID ............:thumb: ..

SM won't tackle mathers, cause price normally puts his best on offense. The blaze are already suspect on defense by losing 9 or 10 from last year defense. I do also think that SM will be stronger across the board because of price and his efforts in the weight program. While it will be a high scoring affair, SM should win by 7, UNLESS mathers runs for 300 plus, blackman wins!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Blackman Cannot and I repeat CANNOT hold Signal Mountain to 21 Points. Our Strength is our Offensive Depth. We don't just have one good player for you to key on. We can hit you from multiple positions. We have a much better chance of shutting down your one great player than you have of shutting down our 7 much better than average players. You may be able to score 42, but we will be right there with you. This could be a shootout that goes right down to the wire with the winner being the one who has the ball last. As Roy Dillard would say, "You think I'm Joking, But I'm not"

GO EAGLES!!