Hilltopper Football

bm

Dude what are you talking about? Science Hill beat Jefferson County tonight 24-13 and every game they've lost this year has been very close. The Hilltoppers have not been blown out of any game this year, they just need to learn how to finish teams off. Tonight's win could be a major confidence builder for the Hilltoppers.

Look all I know is I know people who attended the SH/Jeff County game and they all told me SH won 24-13. Jeff County was supposedly up with like 4 min left in the game but SH came back and beat them. And so what SH lost to Bearden. SH came out and completely underestimated Bearden and that can happen to any team. SH has a good football team they just need to learn how to finish teams off, If they did they might be undefeated right now.

lol, I play for SH, I am a sophmore although, I don't start I was there. we won 24-13, we had the game in the bag with 4 min left and scored again within the last min or 2 to really put it away. The second to the last play Tommy Schnell & Nick Bradley knocked the crap out of Jefferson's QB and he went down, backup came in with a second left and threw and incompletion. Jon-David Scott had a nice night running (sophmore, Full back), Drew Tuner yet again had ANOTHER interception (sophmore, Saftey) and the newest sophmore to start Hunter Thomas had I think 7 catches for 118 yds and a td in the first half, tonight the Patriots bit on it, Chantz was getting double covered leaving Hunter open. Roger Antone had a nice night himself, as did Kye Hamilton, Todd Sanjid had a nice night kicking as well.

and i agree, we should be 7-0, i think anyway. We havent gotten killed in any game, it's just that we need to learn how to do the 2-minute drill in the 4th Q.

our JV team (which i at least start on) isn't doing too bad either, besides the first two loses we had, because joslin wasnt our QB. we had him our past two games which we won. 2 weeks ago we beat volunteer 44-0, and we beat THE TRIBE, yes DB 38-18 on Monday. this week has been a good week for Topper football.

Is Joslin playing QB on JV? I think Kye's a really good QB and everything but I do think Joslin's better. Do you think Joslin will be QB on Varisty next year? I heard he was playing defense, like safety or something on Varsity this year which suprised me. Nice to see the Topper JV team got some big wins this week as well.

yeah, Joslin is QB for JV, he took over Justin Seaton's spot who wasn't doing so hot. Joslin was starting saftey on D before missing a few practices, and then Drew Tuner (his backup) took his spot and has been doing very very well. Joslin will start Varsity next year, and coming from the freshman team is his brother who plays QB also, which will help the Topper's in the upcomming years. :D

Posted by Topper70:

yeah, Joslin is QB for JV, he took over Justin Seaton's spot who wasn't doing so hot. Joslin was starting saftey on D before missing a few practices, and then Drew Tuner (his backup) took his spot and has been doing very very well. Joslin will start Varsity next year, and coming from the freshman team is his brother who plays QB also, which will help the Topper's in the upcomming years. :(

Posted by WaverlyTigers7:

Hillwood Hilltoppers, you know a Michael Meehan #4?

Well if so tell him David Flowers #7 from Waverly said whats up! Thats my boy. He played with us in 8th grade when we went undefeated and won the championship that year. Then he moved up there that next year. How is he doing? Is he playing good?

Thanks

Is this even the HILLWOOD HILLTOPPERS ?