Cumberland Gap vs Oneida

InjunJoe

I can't believe it's Wednesday already & nobody has started a thread for this game yet. I hope the injured player from CG is ok & will be back soon. Always hate to see a player injured especially when it's spinal related. Best wishes to him, his family & team mates. Anyway, what is everyone's opinion on this week's game? I think Oneida takes it in a tough fought game. :popcorneater:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it's Wednesday already & nobody has started a thread for this game yet. I hope the injured player from CG is ok & will be back soon. Always hate to see a player injured especially when it's spinal related. Best wishes to him, his family & team mates. Anyway, what is everyone's opinion on this week's game? I think Oneida takes it in a tough fought game. :popcorneater:

I heard the player was fine and just had a stinger,as far as the game goes Injun,Oneida would be the favorite. I'm guessing a 14 point win.

I heard the player was fine and just had a stinger,as far as the game goes Injun,Oneida would be the favorite. I'm guessing a 14 point win.

That's great news pujo. I'm glad u got that much confidence in us. We got a pretty good bunch this year but we're not getting much respect in the polls. That's ok though because we may sneak up on some people that way. I like the underdog role. Keeps the boys ego in check & also makes them hungry to work harder. Anyways, looking forward to the game & good luck to your dogs. Sounds like you all have a pretty good bunch this year too. Maybe we'll see you later this season if we both get to the playoffs.

That's great news pujo. I'm glad u got that much confidence in us. We got a pretty good bunch this year but we're not getting much respect in the polls. That's ok though because we may sneak up on some people that way. I like the underdog role. Keeps the boys ego in check & also makes them hungry to work harder. Anyways, looking forward to the game & good luck to your dogs. Sounds like you all have a pretty good bunch this year too. Maybe we'll see you later this season if we both get to the playoffs.

The polls don't mean squat,its what you do on Friday night. We may be highly ranked but we have our hands full this Friday,if we don't play our butts off,we'll come home with a big loss.

I have gotten to the point that I look fowardto seeing CG on the schedule. They always bring it. They always have size and they love to hit. It almost as much fun as playing Hampton but without the three hour drive. Almost. I'm just saying.

The drive is a mess,but you always have a heck of a game.

Man, where has the week gone! Sorry boys, crazy schedule!

I love these Indians. Man, they are tough as nails. Coach May's offense is rolling. Geting 30+ points per game. Keep it up! :thumb:

You know, I was busting on the defense earlier, 6 interceptions in 3 games. I'll take it. Keep it up boys, Cumberland Gap will be much better than last year and ready to play. Roll Tribe! :thumb:

Well one of my favorite games of the year is here. Cg is playin some pretty good ball this year and i hear oneida is too. This oughta be a dandy. Cg was flat last week and it showed in the final score. Hopefully theyll come out fired up and ready to play. Theres been some big changes at cg this year on both sides of the ball. I hope cg catches yall by surprise! The defense in particular has played much better. Lookin forward to a hard hittin clean played old school football game tmr night!

Well one of my favorite games of the year is here. Cg is playin some pretty good ball this year and i hear oneida is too. This oughta be a dandy. Cg was flat last week and it showed in the final score. Hopefully theyll come out fired up and ready to play. Theres been some big changes at cg this year on both sides of the ball. I hope cg catches yall by surprise! The defense in particular has played much better. Lookin forward to a hard hittin clean played old school football game tmr night!

Oneida's sets are the same on offense and defense, just executed better. Bigger and Faster. Hopefully get some nice Fall weather, dang, it was humid last week, all night long!

Becareful driving over brother. Drive over early and get some Mexican food from Lorenzo at El Reys! :thumb: