Cumberland Gap vs Oneida

InjunJoe

Well guys & gals it's ticking right on down toward kickoff. Veerman is thinking CG may surprise us with their much more emphasized running attack. I'm hoping the Indians surprise a few folks themselves. This is mostly the same players that were there last year but I think everyone will agree that this is becoming a different team week by week. Smash, you & cleatless & anyone else that can, help me out tonight. After the dirty bird sighting last week I have to "fly south" this week. I figure by kick off I should be about Savannah, Ga. Don't figure WBNT picks up that far south since it starts getting fuzzy in New River :roflol: Anyway if someone could pop an update on here from time to time that would be great. If not then try to post a score when you can. Friday nights out of town in the fall I'm normally sitting in a motel somewhere like a crack head needin' a fix so I'll be glued to the T waitin' for whatever I can get. Go get 'em Indians :hungry:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe its friday already. And we got some great football weather it seems. I'm feelin a defensive struggle comin on tonight...I hope!!! CG laid an egg against south greene last week and I'm hopin that they're gonna come out lookin for a little redemption this week. I look for a low scoring hard hitting "smash mouth", pun intended, football game! This is turning into a nice little rivalry and I'm lookin for this to be a dandy. :thumb:

Can't believe its friday already. And we got some great football weather it seems. I'm feelin a defensive struggle comin on tonight...I hope!!! CG laid an egg against south greene last week and I'm hopin that they're gonna come out lookin for a little redemption this week. I look for a low scoring hard hitting "smash mouth", pun intended, football game! This is turning into a nice little rivalry and I'm lookin for this to be a dandy. :thumb:

Veerman, I think you're right about the game & the rivalry, really wish I was gonna get to see this one. Anyway if you're somewhat technologically inclined throw a score up from time to time. I'm sure smash would be glad to pump out an update or two but dang, smoke signals would take forever to travel from The Reservation to south GA :lol:

Veerman, I think you're right about the game & the rivalry, really wish I was gonna get to see this one. Anyway if you're somewhat technologically inclined throw a score up from time to time. I'm sure smash would be glad to pump out an update or two but dang, smoke signals would take forever to travel from The Reservation to south GA :lol:

Hey Crow, in case you cant get on the scoreboard. Oneida won 41-0. However...At half time

Grace Christian is leading CAK.

Austin East is leading Alcoa.

Wartburg is leading Greenback.

Just saying...Wow!

Great job indians!! I DO have to question the half time penalty.It was homecoming and a 9-11 tribute and the zebras said it took to long.What the heck??

We was told in the pre game it was a 20 min halftime and we came back out and the band was on the field and the 20 mins ran out they added 12 more mins to the clock and that was not agree to. Plus the Cumberland Gap coach was bitching to us before the 9/11 tribute. We had no choice just following the rules. The Oneida coach's understood

We was told in the pre game it was a 20 min halftime and we came back out and the band was on the field and the 20 mins ran out they added 12 more mins to the clock and that was not agree to. Plus the Cumberland Gap coach was bitching to us before the 9/11 tribute. We had no choice just following the rules. The Oneida coach's understood

As long as YOU understand it was a 9/11 TRIBUTE with a moment of silence and singing of GOD BLESS THE USA that got the penalty.SO I guess their coach can gripe all he wants.I was just stating that I didn't like the reason for the penalty but IT WAS WELL WORTH IT! :thumb:

Edited by OHS 92 State Champs

Hey Crow, in case you cant get on the scoreboard. Oneida won 41-0. However...At half time

Grace Christian is leading CAK.

Austin East is leading Alcoa.

Wartburg is leading Greenback.

Just saying...Wow!

Hey thanks smash. I'm just now able to get online. Very nice win Indians. I thought Oneida may surprise CG a little but to be honest that score surprised me a little. Sounds like they're clicking :thumb:

Holy crackin' crawdads....! What a ground game. Oneida laid the wood. Cumberland Gap didn;t want to stay any longer than they did, so I guess the penalty was warranted, I was "pleasantly" surprised at the decisiveness of the Indian's victory. It became a sound thrashing and CG had no answers this night. Keep your nose to the grindstone boys or you'll get cut by a saw blade! :roflol: